Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

A 30% off code would have been an awesome birthday present. Yet another code I didn't get.
Was it your birthday yesterday too? If so, happy belated bday!

Wouldnt it be sweet if Sideshow did send a birthday coupon out each year? It could be good only on your birthday, and only for that person. Perhaps limited to only 1 item, but ANY in-stock item under $500 for 40% off, or something like that.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I wasn't given either code by SSC, but I did get a posted 50% code last time and got the Alfred armory for under $300. Couldn't pass that up.

I've always thought it was a cool set but didn't wanna spend 600 bucks for it. The scene where Alfred tells Bruce about the bandit is one of my favorite scenes in the movie, so I'm glad to finally get it. Looking forward to setting it up when it comes in. I just need to get ahold of a Bruce sculpt now.

I had the exact same thought after ordering the set. :)

Wouldnt it be sweet if Sideshow did send a birthday coupon out each year? It could be good only on your birthday, and only for that person. Perhaps limited to only 1 item, but ANY in-stock item under $500 for 40% off, or something like that.

That'd be fantastic! Though maybe make the coupon valid for a few days around your birthday; I can see time zones and busy schedules wreaking havoc on a 24 hour coupon.

Happy belated birthday to you too! Yeah, I would love a birthday bonus code from SS. I'd even take reward points.

I have my wife's code that I am not using and neither is she. Pm me whoever wants it and I'll give it to you

If anyone happens to have a spare code I would very much appreciate it thank you! :panic: Trying to get Igor.

Stupid question, and I don't really want to start a new thread just for this but can one person please tell me how to sign up to be a Premium member here? I can't find it because I'm an idiot.

Thanks!

LOL never thought to look there, thank you.

Bring out the caviar!

Don't bother with the Premium Member Private Thread...

2015-06-04-17-50-50-1914741469.jpeg

Now if I could just figure out how to get the stupid Youtube link to work in my profile.

Again....idiot.

The problem is it defaults to youtube . com /user/ and for the life of me I can't figure out what that URL should be. The username is "Gavin Richter" with a space. If I enter that with or without a space, it doesn't take you to the right URL.

Idiot.

ps. it shouldn't be this difficult

Back