Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

I kind of wish I had waited on Widow. I used the Superbowl code on her, seems like a waste now.
Sounds like I missed something. Thought Widow was on the waitlist now?

Or do you mean you wish you waited for the new one?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Damn...20% off huh. Well at least I got it at $25 off and free shipping.

Sounds like I missed something. Thought Widow was on the waitlist now?

Or do you mean you wish you waited for the new one?

They sent out a 20% off code email this afternoon for the Winter Soldier version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn...20% off huh. Well at least I got it at $25 off and free shipping.
How'd you get free shipping??? I got $25 off and $10 flat shipping, plus double-rewards... By the time I saw the 20% off coupon, she was already waitlisted, so I guess I can't complain, although I am bummed that if I had waited just 2 days, I could have saved $13. But I don't think she had double-rewards anymore. So really I'm getting $10.15 extra in rewards, thus I'm really not losing that much overall... If I want to be super-technical, I'm also losing 51 cents, when you factor in the rewards I won't earn on that $10.15 when I eventually use the rewards. So overall, I'm losing $3.36 when everything is factored in.

Thank you codes are emailed to International purchasers approximately around the item's shipment. Check your spam folders.

I have only been purchasing from Sideshow directly since around Summer of last year. Do they send out any codes for a person's birthday? Mine is on the 9th and my wife is trying to figure out what to get me. I am trying to give her some options but didn't know if there might be a code in my email at some point.

How'd you get free shipping??? I got $25 off and $10 flat shipping, plus double-rewards... By the time I saw the 20% off coupon, she was already waitlisted, so I guess I can't complain, although I am bummed that if I had waited just 2 days, I could have saved $13. But I don't think she had double-rewards anymore. So really I'm getting $10.15 extra in rewards, thus I'm really not losing that much overall... If I want to be super-technical, I'm also losing 51 cents, when you factor in the rewards I won't earn on that $10.15 when I eventually use the rewards. So overall, I'm losing $3.36 when everything is factored in.
My bad you're right, shipping wasnt free. Free shipping was for Dark World Thor I'm thinking of getting...Just waiting for the April code.

I have only been purchasing from Sideshow directly since around Summer of last year. Do they send out any codes for a person's birthday? Mine is on the 9th and my wife is trying to figure out what to get me. I am trying to give her some options but didn't know if there might be a code in my email at some point.

No birthday codes but you could have her use the $20 March code before the end of the month or wait until the April code.

No birthday codes but you could have her use the $20 March code before the end of the month or wait until the April code.

Thanks. Just didn't know if they sent a small 1 time code on your birthday. I will have her wait until the April code as I already used March.

An April fool's day code would be appreciated!

Got Spiderman with the month code. :)

That's a great looking piece. I've been hoping for a sale or extra rewards on it in a few months.

Got Spiderman with the month code. :)

I planned on doing the same but purchased the exclusive starlord instead. I plan on getting gamora with the new code when it becomes available

I'm waiting until end of APril to see if the current code at the time will work with AOU Hawkeye.

Back