Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

The March one doesn't expire until April 10, i wonder if anything will go on sale or become eligible in the next 9 days...

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Damn dude don't say that :( don't tell it doesn't look good. I'm not one to be picky about being movie accurate and what not but hopefully the paint app looks good......also that price you paid is Sweet!

It's ok at best. Better than the Falconer which was truly awful.
I only got him to go next to the Berserker Bust and because he was cheap...

2lt0wgw.jpg

213jgbc.jpg

Thanks for the pics!!! Looking at those dreads.....I'm scared they'll come broken.

It's pretty well packed so should be fine.
Mine traveled to the U.K then sat in a local retailers warehouse for god knows how long :D

Darn, got the coupon in my email and thought I'd buy Heartbreaker and Starboost then saw "the list". I was April Fooled.

Darn, didn't want anything from that list.

I just got the free Court of the Dead pin today. Really nice!

I went ahead and ordered Berserker statue for $185 shipped :D
I bought him locally for £96, $142, last month.
Happy. Looks good from a distance just don't get too close :wink1:
That's the only one that tempted me... But yeah, close-up it just doesn't look good enough for my tastes...

Darn, didn't want anything from that list.

I just got the free Court of the Dead pin today. Really nice!
Which one you get? I wonder if that code is still good. My code was PIN, which was for the color pin... Bone I think?

I picked up a Destro for $100, I almost bought it the other day.

They also keep adding items to the page

That's the only one that tempted me... But yeah, close-up it just doesn't look good enough for my tastes...

Which one you get? I wonder if that code is still good. My code was PIN, which was for the color pin... Bone I think?

You could only get the one pin. The one in color. Get it. It's a nice freebie!

You could only get the one pin. The one in color. Get it. It's a nice freebie!
Ohhhhhhhh... I thought that each pin had a different freebie codes... I got it already. But if there were different free pins, I was gonna have a friend order me one... He said he has no interest in it for himself...

I picked up a Destro for $100, I almost bought it the other day.

They also keep adding items to the page
OH WOW, I did not know this! I see the pewter Rocky was added. Is there anything else which was added, but has sold out already?

Bith band just added for a ridiculously low price. Wish I were into Star Wars. lol

Back