Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

I wish that G33n15 coupon worked on Winter soldier. I'm seriously thinking about getting this guy. A $25.00 incentive would be great!

You still have this month's coupon. :wink1: Sacrifice a small $5 meal for it, it's totally worth it. :yess:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

$25 off Winter Soldier Black Widow with extra points ... guess it's time to finally give in.

Even without stacking, $25 is nice. The problem comes when everything one is interested in has been pushed and isn't listed as in stock. Someone looking for a conspiracy might think that such in-stock coupons are only ever issued when hot items are out of stock...

I want a Banner fig, and 20% off is better than $25. Would've been really nice to stack them for him. Just wishful thinking. :)

Just in case you didn't know, Sideshow Customer Service has their own Facebook page. You can ask them questions on there and they'll answer them.

These codes go so fast...I used LuckyMarch to get Falcon...he arrived with a "LUCKYMARCH" discount card in his box...I didn't even get the code and I had used it...c'mon April...the list is so long...and I have used all my international $50 codes on GC in stock figs already...

Almost thinking of going for The Mandarin. Pretty decent deal with the Saint Patrick's Day coupon, free shipping, plus extra rewards.

Mandarin is a fantastic figure. I have it with Whiplash and Iron Monger, looks great.

I don't know where you live, but domestically Robocop is $20.00 in shipping. So whichever you choose is like getting free shipping.

So I just realized I'm not getting the 'international thank you $25 code' after purchasing/shipping my item.

Anyone else in Canada have this happen? If so, what'd you do?

So I just realized I'm not getting the 'international thank you $25 code' after purchasing/shipping my item.

Anyone else in Canada have this happen? If so, what'd you do?

I'm also from Canada and I used to get International "Thanks You" $50 code after each purchase but, after using maybe 3 or 4 of them in the last two years, I now only receive $25 codes.

I'm also from Canada and I used to get International "Thanks You" $50 code after each purchase but, after using maybe 3 or 4 of them in the last two years, I now only receive $25 codes.

I really don't understand why I haven't received these codes.

I just got a Superman PF and Red Skull PF delivered in February also. I should have these codes :(

Guess I have to call and see what's up

I really don't understand why I haven't received these codes.

I just got a Superman PF and Red Skull PF delivered in February also. I should have these codes :(

Guess I have to call and see what's up

I usually don't get them either but just check in here every so often and you can avoid the phone call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of wish I had waited on Widow. I used the Superbowl code on her, seems like a waste now.

Back