Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

I'm waiting until end of APril to see if the current code at the time will work with AOU Hawkeye.
Will not work then since it just went up. Don't think codes even work on Mark 43 or AOU Cap yet.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

How long is it, i thought it was a month, but maybe its 3 months? I can't remember now. Yeah it's definitely a lot longer than a month. IDK what I was thinking. But in any event I will hold off on Hawkeye until I can use a coupon or the PO starts to sell out, whichever comes first.

I've heard 2-3 months but I've also seen speculation that it's longer for AOU figures. Going to double-check to see if it works on Mark 43 now...he went up in December I believe.

I see both 1/4 Bust from MK43 and WM MK2 have gone up for PO.
What do you guys think, should I PO now or wait till their on sale or have a promotion going on?

I see both 1/4 Bust from MK43 and WM MK2 have gone up for PO.
What do you guys think, should I PO now or wait till their on sale or have a promotion going on?

I'd Definitely wait, I've noticed they always end up discounting busts

Do we have any codes for 10% off instead of the norm 20.00 off? How do we get those?

Was just about to post that... Unfortunately, nothing I want...

Nor me.

The ARH pieces might be good value for someone...
The guys who payed full price will be :crying

I went ahead and ordered Berserker statue for $185 shipped :D

I bought him locally for £96, $142, last month.
Happy. Looks good from a distance just don't get too close :wink1:

I wish there was something on there that I wanted. :mad:

If only Hit Girl was the Kick-Ass 1 version...

If only the coupon code was for 150%, then I could give the figure/statue away and still come out with a little bit on top.

Where's the April code? Post it now. ;)

Hmm guess I'll get Destro as a b-day gift for a friend

I bought him locally for £96, $142, last month.
Happy. Looks good from a distance just don't get too close :wink1:
Damn dude don't say that :( don't tell it doesn't look good. I'm not one to be picky about being movie accurate and what not but hopefully the paint app looks good......also that price you paid is Sweet!

Back