Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

So is Constantine good, did anyone see it?

I watched the pilot, Thought it had promise. New episode tonight so hopefully will be good as well. I do like the feel of the show quite a bit.

Can you imagine if Mark Harmon was the lead on SHIELD? The show would immediately triple in coolness. I'd even be able to tolerate (maybe) all the snarky Whedon-style kids if Harmon was there to smack them upside the head once in awhile. The Coulson guy is good as sort of a comic relief number two guy in the Marvel movies, but he never should have been given his own team. He just doesn't have the presence.

:yess:

[Actually I wouldn't have bean able to enter that contest if it hadn't been fro those pictures, I was stumped on that one.

See Shawn! :lol

I have to agree with Boba Debt on this, I actually didn't put the movie title in either because it wasn't requested in her post and everyone made such a big deal about her being stickler for exact responses.

But I really didn't want the prize anyway, so I'm happy it went to someone who can flip it.

Arrow and Flash are really good and Constantine has potential

Technically he wans't a villian...

Spirit of the Goat was kinda weird too... but I think it was just to sort of introduce a little of Harvey's back story. Lovin' Donald Logue on the show, plus he is one of the coolest guys to work with and be around on and off set.

I think the previous $5 codes are expired now :(. There were a few that lasted well into the next morning.
I guess the newsletter codes are still working cuz 4YOU14 still works!

I swear if that doesn't work on the Batman PF.....:mad:

I skipped Gotham because Batman should not be fifteen years younger than all of his villains.

:exactly:

Gotham is more like Penguin Begins.

:exactly:

I didn't at first, but Robin Taylor, the guy who plays the Penguin, is just fantastic. What I can't stand is Gordon's wife, who I think is just a useless throw away character who contributes nothing really. But the shows have picked up I think. Jada Pinket Smith is great as well.

A nosey nag.

not even a little bit

If I miss an episode I don't pine over it.

I watched the pilot, Thought it had promise. New episode tonight so hopefully will be good as well. I do like the feel of the show quite a bit.

Yeah, I like the lead and I like the promise of the show. I'm going to give it a go. I hope its creepy.

I really liked the pilot. It has a lot of potential. So much better than Gotham, unless you really have a hard on for a Penguin origin story with forced narratives and weak character motivation.

I just got a birthday card from my sister, who know nothing about SSC or this promotion but in her personal note she said "I hope it's spooktacular" :lol

I'd rather watch Arrow and Flash, cause damn they are good.

I actually watch both of those too, but they JUST make the cut. What I like least about them is how close they often come to daytime soaps. That's the "CW-ness" that's rubbed all over them. Agents of Shield is distinctly different in this regard and you really can't pin a specific network-ness to it. It does of course have its own set of issues.

Yes it is, it is as true to the source material as any comic book show I have seen in the last 20 years. Love the humor. Show won't last though, too dark for the mainstream...

Yeah, I like the lead and I like the promise of the show. I'm going to give it a go. I hope its creepy.

The first one was plenty creepy. A bit concerned since the pilot was directed by Neil Marshall, and he's not supposed to be doing any more of them, but I'm looking forward to tonight all the same.

That's all great news about Constantine. I'm excited.

I like fantasy as much as the rest here, but I prefer it with a little more of an adult edge.

Can you imagine if Mark Harmon was the lead on SHIELD? The show would immediately triple in coolness. I'd even be able to tolerate (maybe) all the snarky Whedon-style kids if Harmon was there to smack them upside the head once in awhile. The Coulson guy is good as sort of a comic relief number two guy in the Marvel movies, but he never should have been given his own team. He just doesn't have the presence.

AOS is just too difficult to watch, the casting was horrible but a lot of new characters and actors in season 2. Agent May just doesnt fit either, its a shame too, since its nice having a strong Asian female character on a major network show.

Flash and Gotham are must sees for us right now.. flash is so fun!!! so many hidden gems!

I haven't been able to get through the first episode of Gotham yet, but I have them all recorded.

I'm catching up on Gotham right now and I love it so far.

How will Gorilla Grodd work on Flash is what I want to know. And can i finally have a latino super hero? Lets get Vibe going

Does anyone know if you can add reward points to a wait list item before you place the order?

Back