Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

The balloon man - nobody even tried to swing over to a building and hold on. I thought that was silly.

That cop who went up...did he lose his gun? (not Gordon, the other guy)
shhh-1.gif

Russell Crowe was the answer to the one last night. The young at heart was 13 going on 30 or whatever the title was with Jennifer Garner. That's what I thought at least... not sure about the no heart one though.

I honestly had no idea what the movies being referenced were. I just looked at the likely prizes that SS could give away, paired with the statement about being brainy and thought that, to me, this was a breakout role for him.

I honestly had no idea what the movies being referenced were. I just looked at the likely prizes that SS could give away, paired with the statement about being brainy and thought that, to me, this was a Hulkout role for him.
Fixed :)

How will Gorilla Grodd work on Flash is what I want to know. And can i finally have a latino super hero? Lets get Vibe going

Ugh, not Vibe. not because I hate Vibe, but the guy playing Cisco needs to be fired immediately.

Penguin is the only reason I find myself watching the show.

Now I want to demand that Hot Toys adds 1/6 balloons to any future Gordon release and a set of cuffs.

How would one cuff a balloon though?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Winner announcement:
As a captain i could sing & My professor was quite mad.

I fought in a ring but I was most impressive as a space Dad!

Jor-el
Russell Crowe
Man of Steel
@stageman12 Is the winner of a HT Jor-El!
Congrats stageman!!! I was looking for you in chat to tell you, but you're probably at work... Well done!!!

Think they will put out a 40% off?

I'd be surprised, but not impossible. The way I see it, all of the current codes are good either until or through Monday. So unless something runs out, there's really no rush. I could see them going to a higher % on certain things but not all.

But that's purely a guess.

Man, I would've traded in my Rocket for the ASM2 figure. I don't think I'll be getting the GotG set but now I might have to... :( :thud: Congrats to the winner if you're on here :clap

I was praying for a Chewbacca PF deal, but alas it does not seem meant to be... Perhaps I'll get it with my rewards points... Would have pounced on a 25% coupon or more...

Back