Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

how come my Geek News period logo isnt showing up as my profile pic? hmmm is there a specific set of dimensions for it?

So is Constantine good, did anyone see it?

I kind of liked Constantine, much more comic accurate than the movie. He's a little more low key than I expected, I figured he would be all smile and wise-assy
(if that's a word). Hopefully the actor gets more comfortable in the role and stops channeling Billy Idol.

Constantine meets the daughter of a friend, and it looks like she will be part of the series. Not sure I like that, seems kind of cliched.

I wonder if the cockroaches were a nod to the first issue of the comic.

We do see Doctor Fate's helmet at one point.

And the setup is looking like the old "American Gothic" storyline from Swamp Thing in the 80's written by Alan Moore, where he travels to places in the US with evil spreading.

Would be cool to see Swamp Thing or the brujeria st some point.

I have the series set to record. :)

Just won a free Bruce Banner from the twitter contest. :yess:

For you contest vets out there: My answer e-mail included all of my contact info and my address. Do I need to follow up with anything else?

Also, what's the cheapest way to get Hulk right now? For some reason I feel that I need to have him as well. :panic:

For you contest vets out there: My answer e-mail included all of my contact info and my address. Do I need to follow up with anything else?

Also, what's the cheapest way to get Hulk right now? For some reason I feel that I need to have him as well. :panic:

:clap

People carry weather balloons in carts? Was he a disgruntled environmentalist or weatherman? I would imagine weather balloons aren't something you can pick up in a story.

He stole them from a place that made weather balloons and they were deflated until he cuffed the person to them. he only had 4 of them.

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Im guessing we wont get another code till tonight, since we got like 2 already for today.

OK, got the NL code. Now I just need 1 more RP code so I can pick up Doom. This is gonna be tricky. I have 7 & 5 yr old boys and it's Halloween. Hoping I can sneak one more RP code in before spook is over.

So is 12 days going to be a thing now?

I'm guessing Mark Ruffalo was the actor (I guessed Russell Crowe... d'oh)

What was the heartless girl and young at heart clues in reference to?

grats on your win! Mark ruffalo!

I wonder what he would have done after he ran out. You have to admit if you didn't see the show like me it seems like a story just asking to be mocked. Hopefully it played out better with the escapism during the watching of the show.

It didn't.

young at heart was 13 going on 30

Hey guys do we know if 12 days is going to become a regular thing?

Russell Crowe was the answer to the one last night. The young at heart was 13 going on 30 or whatever the title was with Jennifer Garner. That's what I thought at least... not sure about the no heart one though.

Do you guys like Gotham?

I'm sticking with it but I don't completely like it. The characters are just too over the top (the dirty cops are too extreme, like when they beat up suspects out in the open.) and I hate that all the main Batman characters know or are closely liked to one another. Gordon knowing Bruce and Selena is fine but not when the Riddler is the forensics guy and Gordon meets a young Poison Ivy during the first case.

Oh I thought that contest was Bradley cooper in limitless...leading to a rocket raccoon PO. No clue if that was the answer or not

Back