Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Liked to thank you guys in this site for updates on codes. Got most of it atleast. I've joined most contest on SSC but never one anything (so far). However, I do feel like a winner for that discount on Hulk-banner figure! Can't wait on get it on monday!! I hope the AMS 2 figure will be discounted too!

Cophoto

Any updates from SS if you are getting an adjustment ?

I'm not looking for an adjustment, only thing I've bought so far was Joe Colton and he was already at 30% off. I was just trying to contact CS to help those who were wondering if they could get an adjustment.

But I didn't get a response in about 15 minutes and had to leave to do some work. At that time, someone else was also trying to reach them. I suspect they're pretty busy today.

Does anyone have the previous newsletter or any other active codes??

I think the previous $5 codes are expired now :(. There were a few that lasted well into the next morning.

Do you guys like Gotham?

I watch Gotham, kind of like it.

Gordon's girlfriend is pretty must the only one sticking out like a sore thumb. Can't stand her character, adds nothing.

Penguin is fun to watch, and I never thought that I would be typing those words.

Any good codes for cobra commander?

I have avoided those so far because they came on the CW and it was my understanding that most stuff on there is very teen oriented (not that I am old yet just over 30 but if feels weird watching modern Saved By the Bell shows). If they do not fit in that category I might have to check them out.
Arrow at first didn't knowwhat it wanted to be. Season 2 fixed all ofthat and becamea great show.. it's on netflix right now

Do you guys like Gotham?

I like it a lot actually. Although I will admit the writers are trying too hard to shoehorn the Batman references but overall I like the idea of Gordon getting things straight only to have them eventually get to the point where Batman is needed. It's tragic if you think about Jim's fight will ultimately never been won but the cast is fun and I think I might be in love with Barbara. :lol

The Penguin stole that show. I'm anxious to see how that plays out.

Do you guys like Gotham?
I love Gotham! Started watching Agents this season, but last three episodes are sitting on dvr if that tells you anything. But always watch Gotham, Arrow and Flash same night they air.

Do you guys like Gotham?

barfingsmiley.gif

I watch Arrow and Flash... they are my favorite comic book tv shows.

I used to watch Agents of SHIELD but gave up in season 1. I heard season 2 was a lot better so I may just pick up in season 2.

I tried to watch Gotham but I am having a hard time connecting, caring or paying attention. I pretty much gave up already :lol

I saw the end of one episode. Looked like it might be good but its hard for me to find time to watch TV in the evenings.

I really don't know what to make of the show. The lead makes me think Russell Crowe lite. His partner seems totally mis-cast. The "crazy" new villains don't seem in the spirit of Batman. I mean, balloon guy?

:goodpost: and Special Agent LJ Gibbs ROCKS! :rock

Can you imagine if Mark Harmon was the lead on SHIELD? The show would immediately triple in coolness. I'd even be able to tolerate (maybe) all the snarky Whedon-style kids if Harmon was there to smack them upside the head once in awhile. The Coulson guy is good as sort of a comic relief number two guy in the Marvel movies, but he never should have been given his own team. He just doesn't have the presence.

Back