Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

When did the pre-order start again? I thought it would work by now...

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Are any coupon codes usable for Sideshow's new C-3PO yet?

Is the coupon for a 100% of any 1 item still good?

Is the coupon for a 100% of any 1 item still good?

It expired 30 seconds ago. And I mean 30 seconds from when anyone reads this, not when I wrote it.

It expired 30 seconds ago. And I mean 30 seconds from when anyone reads this, not when I wrote it.

Good thing people can take their coupons and try them on the site after reading the qualifying terms, right?

Good thing people can take their coupons and try them on the site after reading the qualifying terms, right?

Surely this must be some cruel joke, right? ;)

It has begun......Darth Maul Mythos giveaway on Facebook. May The Force be with you. Hope some Freaks win some stuff today! I wonder how much stuff they are going to give away?

A staggering amount.

Does the "only 1 prize per 30 days" apply? Otherwise, I might be disqualified from winning anything... :(

I asked Susan if I was eligible and she said yes. And I just won that Wolverine PF figure less than 2 weeks ago. I guess if you win, you just have to keep all of your friends from posting and saying "HE JUST WON SOMETHING?!?" LOL

It'd be funny if members starting winning things they might not necessarily want but end up trading with each other, lol

I'd just be happy to win anything. Best of luck to everyone!

It'd be funny if members starting winning things they might not necessarily want but end up trading with each other, lol

I'd just be happy to win anything. Best of luck to everyone!

That used to happen a lot during Spooktacular. At least with the smaller prizes like 1/6th figures, lotr helms, spook kits and Morts. Those we really good times.

Back