Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I'm hoping to win some 1/6 goodies!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

New contest is up for a MJ Watson statue.

Haha, I have no idea the answer and I feel like I'm cheating if I just copy down someone else's, lol, so I'll pass on that one. Are they all going to be prizes today or will there possibly be some coupon codes or gift cards?

I already own he same :) Best of luck everyone

I can't imagine too many people just know it off the top of their heads. I used Wikipedia. ;)

I usually only go after the stuff that I'd really want with the Twitter giveaways. But there are so many entries on The FB contests, I usually try for everything. What the heck?

New contest for an Iron Man 1/6 figure. If you don't know the answer, you should be able to figure it out from the question....

New contest for an Iron Man 1/6 figure. If you don't know the answer, you should be able to figure it out from the question....

I get what you're saying and you now have me second guessing my answer...

LOL, I'm thinking it could be the one I won recently, so I just went with a completely unlikely answer, LOL

I guess I'm not getting the hint in the post. Mark II because of the end time? If so I'm wrong.

Sideshow only gives away stuff that they have currently in stock. That should narrow it quite a bit....Read her question closely:

Can you name Susan's favorite Iron Man armor?

Comment below for a chance to win it in Sixth Scale form.

So clearly it's not something like Starboost or Heartbreaker.

Based on SSC website, there are only two 1/6 scale IM figures in stock.....that should help.

Sideshow only gives away stuff that they have currently in stock. That should narrow it quite a bit....Read her question closely:

Can you name Susan's favorite Iron Man armor?

Comment below for a chance to win it in Sixth Scale form.

So clearly it's not something like Starboost or Heartbreaker.

While that is usually true i have seen her give away old stuff. A Gandalf 1:6 figure a few months ago and an old statue at Halloween.

She also gave an Alien Warrior Maquette and a Wolverine PF almost a month ago.

I know, I won the Wolverine PF. ;)

Up next: Boba Fett.

While that is usually true i have seen her give away old stuff. A Gandalf 1:6 figure a few months ago and an old statue at Halloween.

Pretty sure there isn't any older Iron Man 1/6 figure that she has to give away. I could be wrong though.

But people who are answering Hulkbuster clearly aren't paying attention. ;)

I'm hoping for some surprises too!

Easy Man of Steel contest is up!

Based on SSC website, there are only two 1/6 scale IM figures in stock.....that should help.

Does that include War Machine Mark II? Which ironically was my guess just because its my favorite armor as well.

Susan just wrote if 1000 guests visit the facebook Sideshow 100k event page, there will be contest on that page

Back