Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thank you. Turns out I was already following :slap

No problem man. I actually created my Twitter account to follow Sideshow and Mondo lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Looks like @dwkungfustar is your winner.

Holy crap, that's me!!!! I won something???!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Congrats yo :) nothing like a free SS collectible

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thank you so much! I already have it pre-ordered so I'm not sure what I should do with it. I might give it to my girlfriend? Or a close friend? :dunno It's my first win so I'm super excited! I have to read the rules now to see how to proceed.

I think it's the power pose dude.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! I'm not sure which it is, they never really specified I don't think, just said sixth scale figure, but it would make a nice gift for someone. Regardless though, I'm still excited since I've been entering contests for months now and never won anything, and it shows that there is a first for everything, just keep playing and have the patience, Cheers!

Ah, excellent, I'm glad it's a Freak that won it. Maybe I'm rubbing off on ya? ;)

It's probably the PPS figure, they don't usually have giveaways for something that isn't out yet. But as I always say, if it's free, it's for me.

Congrats dude!

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Thanks!! I didn't even know because my phone battery died at work, haha. I usually like to catch up with everyone and everything here after work, you guys are like my friends & family here, and I was surprised to see my twitter mentioned, lol. I don't enter every single contest since I'm not available all the time when they are posted, but I try to, just glad that it finally paid off regardless of what prize it is. I'm sure everyone here will be able to have this great feeling in the future if they haven't already. Super cool to find out you won something!

Thank you everyone! I'm not sure which it is, they never really specified I don't think, just said sixth scale figure, but it would make a nice gift for someone. Regardless though, I'm still excited since I've been entering contests for months now and never won anything, and it shows that there is a first for everything, just keep playing and have the patience, Cheers!

I like gifts. :)

I got my official may4th14 postcard attached to my iron patriot box the other day. You gotta love how pictured on the postcard next to the promo code is r2d2. A figure you can't use the promo code on. I thought it was funny

Susan just tweeted a new contest for a HT Iron Patriot figure. You have until 4pm PST.

So has the winner of the Iron Patriot been announced yet? I've checked the Twitter account but not seeing anything about who won. Does the winner just get a private tweet?

Back