Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

lets see how many different Sideshow pages I can open at one time before crashing my computer, lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

who is susan's favorite character from Star Wars: the clone wars ?

Tupac

Sideshow only gives away stuff that they have currently in stock. That should narrow it quite a bit....Read her question closely:

Can you name Susan's favorite Iron Man armor?

Comment below for a chance to win it in Sixth Scale form.

So clearly it's not something like Starboost or Heartbreaker.

Not true. They've given away plenty of stuff that was on preorder.

I know she mentioned it once, but I can't find the posting. I'm thinking its Midas, but I may be wrong.

They have a giveaway for alot of new products, they're talking about FB contests.

Well, I know they've given away preorder stuff on twitter several times in contests. I won Harley Quinn 1/6 about a month before it was released. And I know there have been others.

On another note, they just put a TON of stuff on free shipping. 1966 Batman was on the list, so I finally ordered it with my rewards point. I had $201.50 worth, so with free shipping, I just paid a shade over $3. Free hot toy!

They put some items that cost a ton to ship on the list too. Like Galactus Maquette, Hall of Armor x7, Knifehead statue and a ton of other statues. Good time to order some of this stuff if you've been hesitating. Can save a bundle with free shipping on something like galactus. I was tempted to order knifehead statue with my points instead, but I'm waiting for the 18" neca version.

I don't know what they give away just saying the Grey Hulk giveaway isn't related to any FB contest :)

'Bout time I won a new product :mad:

You guys are so lucky. Free shipping without the stupid extras we have to pay! :gah:

Yeah, I don't like those where they favor the most "funniest" posts/tweets or whatever, some people are just naturally funnier than others so they'd be winning the majority of the prizes as opposed to a random pick.

^^^ Yeah, I'm so tempted to use the free shipping on a Batman PF right now.... this free shipping thing has me excited! :panic:

Unfortunately yes... lol Now I'm unsure again. :slap

Yeah, I don't like those where they favor the most "funniest" posts/tweets or whatever, some people are just naturally funnier than others so they'd be winning the majority of the prizes as opposed to a random pick.

Normally I'd agree, but that's how I won my Harley :p

I think chicky is the only one who really does those kinds of contests tho. Susan's are all or mostly all random drawings. I just don't like the ones where you can enter as many times as you want. SHould always be one entry per, which at least all of the facebook ones claim to be.

Back