Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

So has the winner of the Iron Patriot been announced yet? I've checked the Twitter account but not seeing anything about who won. Does the winner just get a private tweet?

They do at first, because the winner has to agree to the terms (most of which is paying shipping costs), they have an opportunity to turn it down. So only when the winner has been contacted and formally agrees, then they are announced publicly. The presumed winner here has probably not had a chance to respond to all the steps yet. So in that case its best to keep an eye out, if they never reply or turn down the prize someone else will be picked.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Hey guys, I just won the May 4th contest on Sideshow Collectors! I have a Sideshow General Grievous figure coming my way!

Awesome!!!! Congratulations!

I actually won the Wolverine PF figure last week, because the first person who won it didn't respond to their DM on Twitter that they had won. If you're not on Twitter a whole lot, check your DM's. Also, in order to DM someone, you have to follow each other. So if you see that Sideshow has recently followed you, that's a good sign. ;)

Also, I'm not sure why, but they don't always announce the winners. They didn't announce my winning the Wolverine figure.

Awesome!!!! Congratulations!

I actually won the Wolverine PF figure last week, because the first person who won it didn't respond to their DM on Twitter that they had won. If you're not on Twitter a whole lot, check your DM's. Also, in order to DM someone, you have to follow each other. So if you see that Sideshow has recently followed you, that's a good sign. ;)

Also, I'm not sure why, but they don't always announce the winners. They didn't announce my winning the Wolverine figure.
I was wondering who won that. Sometimes it seems like they never announce the outcome to these contest and just move on to the next one.

They are giving one of these away on Facebook today

10325390_10152254956089145_201997388752704804_n.jpg

That's pretty low when you consider they have 100,000 likes on their FB page.

They'd have to be giving away one of every single thing they produce to get me to even consider creating a Facebook profile. ;)

Exactly why the Twitter contests are the way to go.

Just posted on SSC's Facebook page:

On May 28, starting at 8am (PST), we will be holding non-stop, all day LIVE giveaways! It's our way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible!

On May 28, starting at 8am (PST), we will be holding non-stop, all day LIVE giveaways! It's our way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible!
I smell a sick day coming up at work... cough, cough!

Wow, nice of them to celebrate my brother's birthday like that. He'll be honored.

Nice but sadly if they are all facebook and twitter contests I will be on the sidelines. Good luck to the freaks though. I'd at least like to have forum members walk away with some of the goodies.

Twitter giveaway now, 1/6 harley quinn

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Was it ever said anywhere who won the 1/6 iron patriot from Friday

I thought someone claimed it

when will we be able to apply a coupon to raiden hot toys?

Back