Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

This was for a PF Wolverine that had been in Cgicky's office for a long time. They've also done more than one contests for the 1/6 wolvie.

And I actually was asking how big a PF is, because I don't own any.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

This was for a PF Wolverine that had been in (fixed) Chicky's office for a long time. They've also done more than one contests for the 1/6 wolvie.

Damn bro didn't know. Would've entered. Congrats that effing awesome

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks. I was surprised how few entered, it was only about 15 people. It pays to follow Chicky, she doesn't have nearly the followers that Susan does.

Thanks. I was surprised how few entered, it was only about 15 people. It pays to follow Chicky, she doesn't have nearly the followers that Susan does.

what is Chicky's twitter handle?

This was for a PF Wolverine that had been in Cgicky's office for a long time. They've also done more than one contests for the 1/6 wolvie.

Congrats! I only own one PF. My guess is its around quater scale with a built up base so maybe 20" but I am not sure. Sideshow's website probably gives more acturate dimensions on the product page.

Some days I am really tempted now to tweet but there is no way I have the time plus the only thing that woudl intrest me is trying to win stuff from Sideshow.

That makes sense since Wolverine is supposed to be short.

That makes sense since Wolverine is supposed to be short.

Yeah, haha. I was laughing at the fact that he was like a head taller than all the Japanese actors in The Wolverine. :lol

So I'm not the only one that thinks Wolverine (and every other original character in the original X-Men movie, except perhaps Xavier) was poorly cast?

The last Wolverine movie while ridiculous wasn't bad. I fully expected it to be on par with the first three X-Men movies, what I consider some of the worst superhero movies of the new century (so far).

Was just informed by Susan that my photo won a Twitter contest.....how big is a PF Wolverine statue exactly? :yess:
Congrats, dude! I don't think I heard about that contest...

So I'm not the only one that thinks Wolverine (and every other original character in the original X-Men movie, except perhaps Xavier) was poorly cast?

I thought Ian was a good choice for Magneto. At first I thought he might be a little old for the part but when you place him back in WWII its probably pretty close.

I thought Jackman did a good and very enjoyable job playing Wolverine and he made the role a lot more accessible to the general non-comic audience but yes it always bothered me the he wasn't shorter, thicker and well he should have been hairier too but that probably would have gone the wrong way with the general audience. After the first movie I got over the changes to Wolverine but outside of Wolverine, Professor X and Mags I thought most of the others were not cast very well but it may have also had something to do with directing and writing.

FYI, Susan is giving away a Mk 42 1/6 figure on Twitter right now. A little over an hour to enter.

welcome, good luck. she is picking a winner now.

FYI, Susan is giving away a Mk 42 1/6 figure on Twitter right now. A little over an hour to enter.

Argh!! Must refuse urge to create twitter account just for this.

Thank you. Turns out I was already following :slap

Turn on the notifications to get alerts

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back