Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks for the code!!!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks for the code man! Just ordered Grievous with it!

Cancelled my Boba Fett order and re ordered it with the code, thanks again :)

It's a coupon code not a promo code, right? Does it have an expiration?

It's a coupon code not a promo code, right? Does it have an expiration?

Yeah, tts good though February, can't use it on anything that became available for pre-order or in stock from Jan 31 - Feb 28, only can use it once per account, etc

Decided to order General Zod with the newest coupon. I have Jor-El and Superman already so figured might as well complete the set.

Just got my ARH Studios BF Achilles . Same code. Beat by 15 hours lol . Enjoy guys . It works on the following that I checked

HT Joe Colton
HT Stormshadow

Doesn't work on hoth Han. Bummer.

Not that much of a bummer - there will be at least 9 more codes to (potentially) take advantage of before the Han figure starts shipping. And more afterwards.

I'm stuck on what to use the code on. :p

What helps is what it won't really make sense for: i.e. free shipping items like certain HT. I think I'm narrowing it down to Helmet Cobra Commander, ESB Vader, or Grievous.

Maybe one of the flat-rate shipping HT, if that doesn't kill the discount. Argh.

Now I have to decide if I really want that Storm Shadow Assassin figure or not. :D (checked and code does work on this fig)

I tried using it on the HT Dynamic Stand but it didn't work there. Would have been a nice cheap score.

Thanks for the code! Good timing. Allowed me to cancel and reorder Wolverine a little cheaper.

Thanks for the code! Good timing. Allowed me to cancel and reorder Wolverine a little cheaper.

usually thats not allowed, they might cancel your new order...

usually thats not allowed, they might cancel your new order...

That is not true at all. When you go to cancel an order they ask for a reason as to why you are canceling and one of the reasons is "Cannot apply new discount to current order" or something along those lines.

Just unloaded all my December rewards on the WW PF ex :woo
$360 after CA tax. I'm a happy camper!

Big thanks to the brotherhood of foxes!

Back