Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thought as much.
Please be sure before giving advice.

Edit; Bit harsh as you didn't really give advice but your comment may of stopped someone saving $20.

:peace

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, people have been cancelling and reordering for a while now... in fact, I'm about to do it with my Thor:TDW. :yess:

I wanted to reorder Starboost but the coupon wasn't working for it, I emailed and asked why it wasn't working and they setup an order for me with the coupon applied- they could easily see for themselves that I had just cancelled my order a day earlier.

That is not true at all. When you go to cancel an order they ask for a reason as to why you are canceling and one of the reasons is "Cannot apply new discount to current order" or something along those lines.

to your CURRENT order. if your cancel your current and reorder its a new order......i have no idea if that makes any sense :lol

to your CURRENT order. if your cancel your current and reorder its a new order......i have no idea if that makes any sense :lol

Exactly. The point being, that you cannot apply a discount to your current order so that is why you are canceling it so you can order it with the discount.

Yeah Just got it. Used it on 1/6 Joker, Nice.

SAD-V2014-WBA2C1YA

Here's another. I won't be using it. :)

Got mine but not sure I can use it before it expires.

SAD-V2014-JA8NZME3

Can only use on in stock new items. No PO. Grab 'em while it's hot.

Just used the collect14 code to pre order Snake Plissken for 150.00 total. Great deal for a great figure.

SAD-V2014-JA8NZME3

Can only use on in stock new items. No PO. Grab 'em while it's hot.

don't think that's 100% true...
tried it to order man of steel... it's in stock but says you can't use it on that. stupid.

don't think that's 100% true...
tried it to order man of steel... it's in stock but says you can't use it on that. stupid.

I tried to order MOS as well, but the coupon doesn't work for items released from January 1 through February 16.

Tried it on the tauntaun PO and it didn't work. :(

The email says it is for use on "these items" so it may only be the items listed on that webpage when you claim the code...
However, it works on Darth Maul Mythos, so perhaps it does work on other items...

Last edited:
Back