Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Currently giving away a Trevor Slattery figure on Twitter, if you're interested.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I won the Trevor contest yesterday! I can't believe it!

Hey alright, congratulations!! I won a Jor El during the Super Bowl, it shipped yesterday and will be here today. Don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from them for a week or more. I expected an email or something right away confirming I'd won, but didn't get anything. Someone else I know won the Star Spangled Cap several weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

The amount of stuff their giving away all of a sudden is staggering.

I received the "You're a WINNER!" email last night with some details. I've entered a lot of their contests so it's super awesome to win something! Plus it was nice getting all the "Congrats" tweets from random people.

LOL that's more than what I got. And my friend who won the Cap that they haven't received yet had to pay $10 shipping.

Mine shipped yesterday and I was never asked to pay anything.

At least their consistent ;)

It sure did make my Monday! And congrats on being a winner yourself! :D

Wow congrats to you guys. I try to enter most if not all, but no luck so far. One day....

It's a big help if you're on Twitter and follow both Susan (@collectsideshow) and Mistress of the Web (don't know her real name but @SideshowChicky). Chicky has way fewer followers, so your odds are much better when she gives something away.

A lot of their contests are random drawings, with unlimited entries (which I don't like, but I guess it gives them more visability and that is the whole point from their end). But sometimes they'll ask you to take a picture of something and post it and they'll actually choose the winner.

The night of the Super Bowl, Chicky asked "take a selfie and show me your game faces". This was my winning entry that I sent to her in the third quarter. This won me a Jor El figure. ;)

Bfg5r5MCAAAmKUB.jpg:large

You can't 'selfie' while you're asleep! :rotfl

Congrats to both of you :clap

Last edited:

Congrats! I won an Amazing Spider-man through a SideshowChicky Twitter comp and was amazed at how quickly it came.

Just arrived! If it's free, it's for me.

BgOcduvCYAAHFQx.jpg:large

I won a Darth Vader deluxe 12 inch figure. Took a while to get to me, but the figure I great!

I think the SideshowChicky account still has relatively few followers, so if you're creative and persistent and not a whiner, you probably stand a pretty good chance of winning something eventually!

My waitlisted Midas showed up today with a $20 February coupon!

Code is: COLLECT14

Thank you, good doctor!

maxresdefault.jpg

Back