Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

If they charged NRD from Yours CC that means that everything is ok. Probably they will not cancel Yout order.

If they charged NRD from Yours CC that means that everything is ok. Probably they will not cancel Yout order.

Yea I got charged the NRD last night. So maybe 'new' accounts means less than a year? :dunno

Have you ever ordered anything from them?

Yes. Many orders. I assume they'll cancel it at some point but I'm surprised they let the NRD hit my card first. Maybe they just have so many orders to go through they haven't gotten to mine yet.

Yeah, got charged too. Hopefully they'll let it slide since I've only bought one item from Sideshow before.

The email I hot said using the code wasn't allowed on my account, but they would take 10% off if I called them to keep the order, otherwise the order would be cancelled on may 15th. Then I get the email that the nrd has been taken out...lol.

Ok, are there any current valid codes for the standard $25 we can use...I got a few more IM items to PO...

Hey Batbrain,

The NRDs are automatically charged. There was an assumption that these would all be qualifying orders, hence the notification of the charges. Some went through before we realized that not all qualified but many were pulled from the NRDs being charged. If yours was charged in error it will be refunded promptly unless you decide to keep your order with us. You should be contacted via e-mail to updated you as to the status!

If you feel as if your order should have qualified, please let us know. Also if you recently made a NEW, first time account but didn't order anything and this was your first order with us contact Customer Service to request some flexibility.

Yes. Many orders. I assume they'll cancel it at some point but I'm surprised they let the NRD hit my card first. Maybe they just have so many orders to go through they haven't gotten to mine yet.

Hey Batbrain,

The NRDs are automatically charged. There was an assumption that these would all be qualifying orders, hence the notification of the charges. Some went through before we realized that not all qualified but many were pulled from the NRDs being charged. If yours was charged in error it will be refunded promptly unless you decide to keep your order with us. You should be contacted via e-mail to updated you as to the status!

If you feel as if your order should have qualified, please let us know. Also if you recently made a NEW, first time account but didn't order anything and this was your first order with us contact Customer Service to request some flexibility.

Thanks Chicky. Got my email death sentence tonight. :lol Kidding, I was pretty sure I wasn't eligible anyway. Still want the Stark set if I can get the 10% discount. Appreciate the feedback on this one. But if you guys can, throw existing members a 25% bone sometime even if its just for like an hour. ;)

Hey Batbrain,

Looks like I didn't get the 10% discount applied. I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

Just had a email to confirm the code won't be honored, best Sideshow are willing to do is offer me 10% off :(

Just had a email to confirm the code won't be honored, best Sideshow are willing to do is offer me 10% off :(

Got the same email... going to keep my money in my pocket, no thanks sideshow.

That is still about 20 - 25 dollar discount depending on the item...good to have...

That is still about 20 - 25 dollar discount depending on the item...good to have...

That just covers the tax here in Cali..... then add shipping. Not a savings in my book.
Plus it's the IP with a price tag of $300 it ain't worth it in my book. 'd pay $240 for it gladly.

Yeah it's not a big enough discount for me either (I used the code towards TAS figure). I'll let them cancel my order and get it from a UK seller down the line

Hey Batbrain,

Apparently account creation 2 weeks ago + never purchased anything isn't enough flexibility to get my order through.

Oh well. No go here either.

Back