Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Well hell, if I had known they were gonna give folks 10% I would have ordered something, too. That's what I get for actually reading the fine print, taking it at face value, and not creating an extra hassle on SSC's staff :lol

Well hell, if I had known they were gonna give folks 10% I would have ordered something, too. That's what I get for actually reading the fine print, taking it at face value, and not creating an extra hassle on SSC's staff :lol

What were you thinking???? :nana:

Yup. I was in the same boat, thought about it for a while and then decided to jump offf that boat and order something just in case. Now I need to decide if 10% is worth it.

I'll stick with my Stark set when/if it cancels. 10% still beats BBTS $272 shipped. Barely but every dollar counts!

im thinking there must have been a lot of people who might have started an account but not ordered anything anyway,,this was just a push to get them to start ordering but kinda lost its purpose

my best friend who hates batman just ordered that $400 premium figure statue and saved $100! isnt that odd behavior for a guy who hates batman? i wonder whats gotten into him?

I'll stick with my Stark set when/if it cancels. 10% still beats BBTS $272 shipped. Barely but every dollar counts!

Yeah if mine cancels I can't see myself still ordering it from SSC. With shipping and tax the 10% almost evens it out to BBTS.

my best friend who hates batman just ordered that $400 premium figure statue and saved $100! isnt that odd behavior for a guy who hates batman? i wonder whats gotten into him?

He might try and resell it or is being nice and bought it as a gift :)

just used it on Iron patriot, code is still working so far!!!

My friend created an account and ordered an in stock item over 24 hrs ago. How long does it normally take to process?

Just got the BD T800 for $238. Wasn't going to buy this otherwise. Hope this code sticks.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to say that this code has restrictions, my friends. You know those pesky terms and conditions. We are reviewing all the orders manually and if they do not qualify, than the orders will not be processed. Not sure who shared this code but it was sent to small list of clients involved in a specific promotion.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to say that this code has restrictions, my friends. You know those pesky terms and conditions. We are reviewing all the orders manually and if they do not qualify, than the orders will not be processed. Not sure who shared this code but it was sent to small list of clients involved in a specific promotion.

just curious but what did you guys mean by " new customers" ? like somebody who signed up in the last 30 days or something? or is it just for someone who has an account but never made a purchase before?

PM me I will honor that for you!

There have been similar situations where a company honors a coupon or discount they did not mean to offer so it doesn't hurt to place the order since the code works. . . . . . . . but you shouldn't complain if/when it gets canceled or if you have to make some calls/emails to get back your NRD because you know it was not their intention to give the discount. At least that's the way I see it and yes I placed one because I would be kicking myself for missing the opportunity if they decided to grant the code for everyone.

All NRDs on non-qualifying orders using the AVENGER code will be refunded. In this case the t and c was clear about the code being valid only for new sideshow account holders, therefore there was no mistake in the offering. The code was shared outside of the promotion and those that participated are expected to read the t and c prior to the code use.

I understand that many people wanted to 'try' it anyway. Hopefully they will understand when the order is canceled. Any clients that made multiple accounts to use the code as many times as they could will have those accounts canceled, which may unfortunately include their primary account as well.

If anyone has any questions feel free to use our LIVE CHAT and talk to a customer service representative directly!

Back