Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Apparently account creation 2 weeks ago + never purchased anything isn't enough flexibility to get my order through.

Oh well. No go here either.

Did they send you the intelligible email? If so just call them and tell them you think you're eligible. Can't hurt to try.

Did they send you the intelligible email? If so just call them and tell them you think you're eligible. Can't hurt to try.

I did get that email, replied to it stating my case and got another reject email. Well, they can do what they want, it's their T&C.

I got the 10% off the 1/4 HT Endoskeleton. $40 ain't bad. After the shipping, it comes in cheaper than bbts.

I did get that email, replied to it stating my case and got another reject email. Well, they can do what they want, it's their T&C.

Now that's bogus, I would PM the person from SSC who was posting in this thread and ask them directly.

Assuming of course that the 2 week old account doesn't share a name / address or credit card # with any other previously existing account?

Now that's bogus, I would PM the person from SSC who was posting in this thread and ask them directly.

Assuming of course that the 2 week old account doesn't share a name / address or credit card # with any other previously existing account?

I believe this is bad luck on my part, such that the CSR appointed to my order has a lower flexibility than Chicky. I would still send a PM to Chicky (assuming her inbox isn't full), but as we speak the CSR is in the process of canceling my order as I have declined his 10% offer.

And yes, this is a 100% legit new account. I would not have bothered using the code otherwise.

Edit: Her inbox is full.

Last edited:

We have many available promos for returning customers. In Feb we sent account anniversary emails out to everyo e with a discount. In march we had to s of giveaways. In april we had both an online savings code and a print promotion placed in outgoing orders. In may we are hosting star wars giveaways and another in shipping box promo.

On top of that we are sporting free shipping on Hot Toys (US dest), discounted ship at approx. 40% off, rewards of 5%, gift cards and free giveaways through newsletter, site, facebook, twitter and in live chat. Dude i' ve thrown not just a bone at you but a whole skeleton!

Thanks Chicky. Got my email tonight. :lol Kidding, I was pretty sure I wasn't eligible anyway. Still want the Stark set if I can get the 10% discount. Appreciate the feedback on this one. But if you guys can, throw existing members a 25% bone sometime even if its just for like an hour. ;)

I got the 10%, but don't wanna order anything since its the same discount as retailer. And maybe cheaper cause the ca tax is killing me

I believe this is bad luck on my part, such that the CSR appointed to my order has a lower flexibility than Chicky. I would still send a PM to Chicky (assuming her inbox isn't full), but as we speak the CSR is in the process of canceling my order as I have declined his 10% offer.

And yes, this is a 100% legit new account. I would not have bothered using the code otherwise.

Edit: Her inbox is full.

My inbox is now... Unfull. Apparently this thread made me popular.
In regards to the T and C it was for new accounts created within that code window of 24 hours. However, submit your order info to me and I will do mybest Pepper Potts on them!

My inbox is now... Unfull. Apparently this thread made me popular.
In regards to the T and C it was for new accounts created within that code window of 24 hours. However, submit your order info to me and I will do mybest Pepper Potts on them!

pepper-jpg_201417.jpg

Ok. So anyone who is an ACCOUNT holder can compete for this totally random, sizzle like lightning giveaway for a Thor Sixth Scale Figure!

Must be an account holder to play. Winner for one Thor (Avengers) Sixth Scale figure (#901864Thor) will be picked randomly from qualifying entries.

Email the [email protected], subject: Lightning Thor, include: Board name, Forum name, your name, shipping address, phone, and email address REGISTERED to your Sideshow online account. Must receive entry by Monday, May 13, 2013 by 11:59 PM PT.
No swappies, No credits towards new orders, No Sniveling, and if anyone posts this giveaway anywhere besides the freaks forum it better be accompanied by the fine print to prevent further and future sniveling!

Well since I'm the one who started this mess, I'm NOT posting this anywhere else.

Thanks Chicky! email sent!

Got the IM3 Tony Stark with the 10% discount. Thanks for at least offering that up Sideshow!

I included in my response to the customer rep. that I wish Sideshow would offer a discount code to longtime and consistent customers (account holders within 4-5 or more years).

Ok. So anyone who is an ACCOUNT holder can compete for this totally random, sizzle like lightning giveaway for a Thor Sixth Scale Figure!

Must be an account holder to play. Winner for one Thor (Avengers) Sixth Scale figure (#901864Thor) will be picked randomly from qualifying entries.

Email the [email protected], subject: Lightning Thor, include: Board name, Forum name, your name, shipping address, phone, and email address REGISTERED to your Sideshow online account. Must receive entry by Monday, May 13, 2013 by 11:59 PM PT.
No swappies, No credits towards new orders, No Sniveling, and if anyone posts this giveaway anywhere besides the freaks forum it better be accompanied by the fine print to prevent further and future sniveling!

What is the difference between board name and forum name?

Thank you!

I would assume Forum name is Sideshow Freaks and board name is Marvel Action Figures.

Back