Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Pretty sure board name means your user name and forum name means Sideshow Freaks.

Ah, see I took this: " include: Board name, Forum name, your name"
to mean Marvel Action Figures, Sideshow Freaks and (in my case) Cofphoto. But you're probably right, it probably means Sideshow Freaks, Cofphoto and my real name.

We sure make everything complicated.

Got the IM3 Tony Stark with the 10% discount. Thanks for at least offering that up Sideshow!

I included in my response to the customer rep. that I wish Sideshow would offer a discount code to longtime and consistent customers (account holders within 4-5 or more years).

Umm... We do have tons of benefits available for longtime Sideshow customers. Every spring we send out an anniversary savings coupon based on the year your account was created (up to 1,2,5,7 & 10 years). I believe they were up to $50 off anything! Also there are customer rewards, discounted shipping (approx 30%) free shipping on Hot Toys, there was an April tax day savings code, a March spring savings code, a May the Fourth be with you campaign and we have had a print promotion for the past two months being included in outgoing purchases. Not to mention we give away approx $1k plus in free product every month to loyal followers of our newsletter, facebook page, twitter, live chat, google plus and freaks forum. This does not include our massive giveaways during Comic con in July, Spooktacular in October and a Wish List giveaway for the Holidays in December.

Last edited:

Chicky, how long has Sideshow been giving anniversary coupons? I've been a customer since 2005... I don't think I've ever received one.

Chicky, how long has Sideshow been giving anniversary coupons? I've been a customer since 2005... I don't think I've ever received one.

I believe the last three years or so. PM me your info including email registered to your account. This may take a week or so to check the email list. Also good to check your junk mail/ spam folders to make sure SC emails aren't miss directed!

I believe the last three years or so. PM me your info including email registered to your account. This may take a week or so to check the email list. Also good to check your junk mail/ spam folders to make sure SC emails aren't miss directed!

Hi Chicky - Perhaps I could ask the same favor of you and have you check on my account? I've been a customer since at least 2006, perhaps earlier and I've not received anything either. Perhaps I just haven't had the right anniversary type for the promotion or something.

Let me know if you're willing to take a look and I can email you my info.

Thanks in advance.

Count me in the boat that has never seen an anniversary savings being offered. I've never even heard of it, let alone see it hit my Inbox.

I don't think I have ever received one either and have had my account with you guys since 2003.

I don't want to create more fuss about this, but I don't recall seeing one too. :lol

Any sample emails showing it?

7050185-can-of-worms-on-white.jpg

I got one anniversary code this year but I believe it was good for only 2 days and it was just good on the normal gift code stuff and not EVERYTHING. I also didn’t use this 25% off promotion code because I actually READ the small print and knew it didn’t apply to me. And neither one of those situations bugged me at all. I guess I don’t believe Sideshow owes me anything extra for being a long time customer. Just about every company in existence has special deals for newcomers that current customers can’t get… its called expanding the customer base. What I expect out of Sideshow is to receive the item I purchased and have good QC (which luckily for me has been great so far.) I will also say that I have been lucky and won my fair share of contests over the years and maybe that also adds to my not really worrying about not getting every single promotion as well. I guess I am just too old and have better things to do than get worked up about little stuff like this anymore.

I got one anniversary code this year but I believe it was good for only 2 days and it was just good on the normal gift code stuff and not EVERYTHING. I also didn’t use this 25% off promotion code because I actually READ the small print and knew it didn’t apply to me. And neither one of those situations bugged me at all. I guess I don’t believe Sideshow owes me anything extra for being a long time customer. Just about every company in existence has special deals for newcomers that current customers can’t get… its called expanding the customer base. What I expect out of Sideshow is to receive the item I purchased and have good QC (which luckily for me has been great so far.) I will also say that I have been lucky and won my fair share of contests over the years and maybe that also adds to my not really worrying about not getting every single promotion as well. I guess I am just too old and have better things to do than get worked up about little stuff like this anymore.
:goodpost::clap

that said coupons that last more than two days would be appreciated.

I think the reactions here are perfectly valid. This all comes down to customer loyalty. Many were upset over this 25% off coupon code for new customers and not old. It was cool of Chicky to come on here and do damage control. But if you're going to tout about the generosity of your company and anniversary codes for loyal customers, it should damn well be accurate. It's sounding like maybe there's exclusivity to this since it appears to be news to many. Belittling what people care about and throwing things out there like "I have better things to do" is just arrogant.

I dont think I ever seen this anniversary coupon neither. I have been a customer of Sideshow since the 1/6 Jedi Luke release. Should we call the customer service number or just wait for an official statement from Chicky?

Same here on the anniversary coupons.

But I do wish they'd give some more % off discounts... and ones that could be used on more than just the stuff they're having trouble selling. Just my 2 cents as the coupon codes frequently aren't even worth more than what you'd lose in reward points.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a coupon or thinking I deserve anything from SS.

I'm just stating that I've been ordering off and on since 2005 and I can't recall ever receiving one of those coupons.

Back