Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - Does anyone have a current box code for instock items? I'm wanting to order something today if I can find a code to help out. Thanks in advance!

Damn, I generally look elsewhere when purchasing figures but you are all correct - SSC is milking us on shipping. My next purchase will be 3Zero's Jon Snow and here is how he breaks down between SSC and BBTS:

BBTS:
Figure - 179.99 (~5.3% Discount)
Taxes - $11.50
Shipping - $4.00
Total - $195.49

SSC:
Figure - $188
Taxes - $13.25
Shipping - $24
Total - $225.25

I've got a NEWYR box code I tried to use but it won't let me because I already used an earlier NEWYR box code this year. It's good through the end of March and I guess only on in-stock items. Does anyone think there's at least a chance you might get two codes during another offer period later this year, meaning you'll have one extra code you can't use and can send to me? If you need my code now and you think that will happen later this year, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Another idea, does anyone want to swap referral links if you're ordering something in the next week or two? I'm placing an order today or tomorrow, so if you give me your referral code I can use it. Then when you order your item, you can use my code.

If so, you can paste a referral link to Hot Toys R2-D2 to get this started.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-r2-d2-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903742
Here man.
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-r2-d2-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903742?me=6pt2bs9y

I'm waiting for some RPs to clear before k make my next order but when they do I'll let you know!

I've got a NEWYR code. I believe these only work on in-stock products. If you agree to use my referral link to buy an item, let me know what the item is and I'll send you the code and my referral link.

If you have already used a NEWYR code this will not work. It's only good once and for instock items. It's newyr20-32b7b3c2 and expires April 3rd 2020.

Hope it helps someone save a few bucks.

FYI - Sideshow is giving out $25 "Thank you for your recent order" codes again. I just received one the other day, which I found odd given I haven't ordered anything from them since the IM Mark VII back in October. When I went to my account, I noticed it coincided with the date the reward points were posted to my account for the Mark VII. Now MAYBE it's a coincidence, but anyone with pending reward conversions may want to take note. The code was good for just about anything including over 80+ HT figures, with the exceptions being a few of the most recent pre-orders (Harley Quinn, Battle Damaged Thanos, IM Mk XLVII re-issue, 2012 Endgame Cap). I used it plus some reward points on Negative Suit Spider-man - the code basically made the shipping free, as the charge was $24.76. :horror

They’re tempting me to order something. I actually have three coupons to use. I have two $20 coupons that were stuck on shippers (the New Year’s coupon codes) and now this $25 thank you for your recent order code. Wish the coupons were stackable.

They’re tempting me to order something. I actually have three coupons to use. I have two $20 coupons that were stuck on shippers (the New Year’s coupon codes) and now this $25 thank you for your recent order code. Wish the coupons were stackable.

The new years ones can only be used once. So when you use one the second one will not work.

Back