Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Codes will be given out daily, 6 AM-8PM daily! Three more codes to be given out today!!! Codes will be given out over several platforms...Youtube, Twitter and Instagram were clued in on the Chatcave.

Codes will be given out daily, 6 AM-8PM daily! Three more codes to be given out today!!!

They confirmed that codes will only be given out during 6 AM through 8 PM (Pacific time, I assume)? So no overnight codes (at least for U.S. people)?

And did they say they would give out four codes every day this week or did they just confirm they would give out four codes today?

They confirmed that codes will only be given out during 6 AM through 8 PM (Pacific time, I assume)? So no overnight codes (at least for U.S. people)?

And did they say they would give out four codes every day this week or did they just confirm they would give out four codes today?

They said all week, on all platforms. 3 more today. Another live chat at 4PM PST, plus watch out for Youtube, Instagram and Twitter.

I have 5 $20 New year code for anyone that?s interested, I would just ask to use my referral link. Pm if you?re interested.

It's not universally broken as I've been getting emails instantly.

I had it turned on for both threads, but turned this one off when I was sure' No Banter' was working.

The email alerts I'm referring to are the ones we get with the codes directly in them. I'm getting alerts for this thread, for sure, but the code emails is not working for me.

The email alerts I'm referring to are the ones we get with the codes directly in them. I'm getting alerts for this thread, for sure, but the code emails is not working for me.

Ah, you mean Pixelpiper's list.

I think I lost the link to that. I used to send the codes out under my former guise.

Back