Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Eagerly awaiting the next coupon... But I'm sure that can be said of all of us...
Awesome giveaways, Madden! Very cool of you... And congrats again on the trip! What hotel did they put you up in? The Marriott?

That it can :duff

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Eagerly awaiting the next coupon... But I'm sure that can be said of all of us...
Awesome giveaways, Madden! Very cool of you... And congrats again on the trip! What hotel did they put you up in? The Marriott?

Yep, San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina right next to the convention center.

Not a bad view...
IMG_20140725_081340_539.jpg

And the room when we walked in...
IMG_20140724_142836_664.jpg
IMG_20140724_142842_709.jpg
IMG_20140724_142846_422.jpg
IMG_20140724_142858_872.jpg
IMG_20140724_142851_519.jpg
IMG_20140724_142822_854.jpg
IMG_20140724_142931_735.jpg

Wow. I want to win that trip! Lol. That's amazing. You must have just been floored.

Holy ****! Your room was loaded with stuff! I wish I would have bought those Predator bios when they were available.

Nice swag! They really hooked you up!

It was pretty dang sweet.. I won't lie. That Jack Sparrow DX was the top thing for me. Don't forget some more of that stuff will be given away probably this weekend.

Yep, San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina right next to the convention center.

Not a bad view...
View attachment 125472

And the room when we walked in...
View attachment 125468
View attachment 125467
View attachment 125466
View attachment 125465
View attachment 125470
View attachment 125469
View attachment 125471
:thud:I bet you didn't expect all that! Your luggage was full before SDCC even started! :lol That's awesome, man! So glad a fellow Freak won. I think that's the best prize Sideshow has ever done (until the forthcoming Han in Carbonite, of course)!

It was pretty dang sweet.. I won't lie. That Jack Sparrow DX was the top thing for me. Don't forget some more of that stuff will be given away probably this weekend.
There were all kinds of sweet things there! The T-1000 is cool, and the bathroom and towels are neat too. Were those posters framed? I assume so. If so, kinda difficult to take home, I suspect. I bet you ended up shipping some things home...

The posters were not framed. There was also s Batman one. I'll give away the Hulk one since I'm not a big hulk fan but the other posters I'm keeping. And there was a UPS store in the hotel... yes they got some business from me. :)

Seriously........no Hot Toys Angelica figure?

Lame.

I hope the room came with a big box and bubblewrap so you could get all of that stuff home!!

Wow, nice haul there. Love the HT Jack Sparrow, and those Sideshow posters. Sounds like a dream trip.

What a hell of a prize. Seriously.
A night at that hotel on SDCC weekend is quite pricey, and for 5 days, plus all I this stuff... Man...

The posters were not framed. There was also s Batman one. I'll give away the Hulk one since I'm not a big hulk fan but the other posters I'm keeping. And there was a UPS store in the hotel... yes they got some business from me. :)

CRAP ! I was so hoping you would say you were not into Maul ! :panic:

Just wanted to mention that R2-D2 is now eligible for the comic con 14 code.

Most of it was probably comped, so they didn't dig too deep.
But I'm sure the retail price to a customer would be quite a bit.
Nice one.

Back