Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I never tried, just log into your account and see if it will let you. if it does it might only allow just two payments since it is so close to shipping :dunno

Well I only have one thing on notice and it was a waitlist item which you can't flex. I just want to know because their doesn't seem to be a hard date on the Mark 33. Its out over seas but its still listed as Sept. on SS. If it does indeed stick to a Sept. launch here then I'll be good to go. Otherwise I need to do the payment plan......I hate working out my budget.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Works on Falcon now, just pre-ordered :yess:

Does anyone know how long the comic on code is good for ?

saw some thread about the SS keychains....but lost it...how many variants of keychains are there? can we even buy them?

Can i use more than 1 code at a time?

Since everyone in here seems to like free things and it gets some decent traffic I'll try posting this here. As some may know I won the Sideshow trip to SDCC contest this year and in our room they had a lot of cool gifts for us. While I am going to keep a lot of it there are some things I don't collect or things that don't fit me so I am going to give them away over the next few weeks. For this first group I'll just show what I have and see who is interested (if anyone) and if we have a lot of people who want something I'll try to figure out a way to be fair. I only ask that people who really want them or can use them ask for them. Its not like I can stop you from ebaying them after you get them but I would like to try to avoid that if possible.

First is a Deadpool Hoodie. Its a (L) and I have not been a L for a LONG time. :( Its pretty cool in that it zips up all the way so you can have his head showing not yours.
IMG_20140801_185245_723.jpg

Next is a Superman Adult Pajamas set. Its also a (L) and says 5' 7" to 5' 11" and 150 lbs to 175 lbs. I fit in that first category but sadly not the 2nd. :(
5f0f5c89-7e84-4f27-b75c-716fb3cef31d.jpg

Last is a set of coffee mugs. I don't drink coffee and I have a lot of Star Wars mugs all ready.
IMG_20140802_111730_037.jpg

So if anyone is interested just post here and after we see what kind of interest there is I'll give them away.

Yes, very cool!

That's awesome of you Darth. And double awesome you won the SDCC comic con trip! Hope you had a total blast.

I want to believe I would wear that deadpool hoodie, because it's great, but fact of the matter is I likely wouldn't. But I'm gonna think about it because I do love it lol. Often thought about buying one.

Awesome Darth!

You should open up a thread detailing your experience! Man! That's one hell of a prize!

No problem I figured might as well spread the wealth a little. And yeah it was a heck of a trip for a first timer. Way crazier than I though it would be.... there were people EVERYWHERE but overall it was fun.

Those mugs are cool, how much?

Yeah, for you $1000. :)

And since I got two gift cards somebody can have this as well...

Your Code: SDC-C2014-ZWIKBSO3

Value: $25 Expires: 12/31/14

Very cool move from you Darth!
I would be interested in the Deadpool hoodie,i do not quite fit in there but i love to wear super baggy stuff in house,just as my tall oaks hoodie from Resident Evil i wear that thing all day long. :lol

Back