Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Those mugs are cool, how much?

that-is-why-you-fail-Yoda-Quote-Masters-in-Philosopy-650x415.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Damn i guess someone else used the code already, i was going to bite and order MOS Superman with it. Pretty awesome of you to be doing these giveaways.

Didn't mean to offend, just wanted to know if they were for sale. I'll take 'email if they're free.

Didn't mean to offend, just wanted to know if they were for sale. I'll take 'email if they're free.

No big deal... it was just kind of funny. I think I may have a taker for the mugs but I will have some other stuff once I get sorted out so maybe I'll have something else you like.

Very cool of you!

I need a new code lol

What is the new code?

OK Darth, I thought about it, and if you haven't already given it away, I'd like to be in the mix for the Deadpool hoodie. It's so cool and my size :)

Actually, I'm still debating.... Catwoman, Bruce Banner/Hulk, Iron Patriot, The Mechanic.... so many things I'm tempted to get. :thud:

Ok, thats a good list.... I approve of any of those. :)

So Superman PJ's should be gone.

Mugs may be gone.

3 People want Deadpool hoodie... shipping costs to UEA or Germany could be interesting.. I'll have to look into that.. LA is easy though. :)

I have a little more stuff to give away over the next week or so I'll post those as here well... couple things I am debating about so well see.

Last edited:

Hi Darth, I have a US address that you can ship to too :D. Having said that, I will only get to use it for two months max over here with the heat and all so if the others will be using it more then I humbly withdraw. Cheers! Honestly your giving spirit is inspiring! I Salute you my friend.

INSTAGRAM Feed : https://websta.me/n/v8club/

Hey DM if the mugs are in this I'm interested.

If you've been drinking, and you're walking (of course) don't take the shortcut home. Just saying. And my wife will attest to it.

Picking up my ga cap tomorrow, wonder if there will be a new code in there.

I really want to order Groot & Rocket but I think I'll wait until Sideshow does spooktacular again. I got about $60 in codes last time.

Eagerly awaiting the next coupon... But I'm sure that can be said of all of us...
Awesome giveaways, Madden! Very cool of you... And congrats again on the trip! What hotel did they put you up in? The Marriott?

Back