Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I'm surprised they haven't had any giveaways for the suit up gantries. I'm sure they have tons of them.

Well, that might be a shelf warmer but at least it's not rotting to hell.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Still looking for a code that will work with robo? :(

What's a guy gotta do to get $20 off around here.

We are definitely due for a new code any time now....

Maybe they need that dudes leg.

Yeah, it kinda was! That's why I asked! :lol

:hi5:

So you actually used it on R2-D2 before it expired?

NP. Thanks for changing it. When I quoted you, I didn't want to quote that, which is what prompted my inquiry... When I post on Tapatalk, I try to remove my signature as well. Someone else complained to me in another thread! :lol

Yes, I used the code on Artoo before it expired. Perhaps the day before.

Well I ordered Light Armor Thor yesterday, which probably would have worked with a $20 off code.

So I'm expecting the new code some time today.

It would be only fitting that the code master gives us the new code.

You have some time on that one :p

Well I ordered Light Armor Thor yesterday, which probably would have worked with a $20 off code.

So I'm expecting the new code some time today.
No go eh?

Nope, just opened my Thor, and no new code inside.

I'm waiting for a new code too. I want to use it on Black Widow coming out.

I'm waiting for a new code too. I want to use it on Black Widow coming out.

Probably what I'll do with the code as well. Under $200 for her just seems much better.

Probably what I'll do with the code as well. Under $200 for her just seems much better.

Same here. I definitely agree with you.

That's exactly what I'm doing if we get a code

Lol. So still no code. Wtf

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It happens pretty often that no one (here) gets the code until well into the month. I can't even remember the last time a normal "monthly" code came around in the first week.

Back