Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Same here. I want to pre-order the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Terminator with triple rewards.
If anyone is looking to get the T-800 bust, be careful. The teeth are horrible. I sent mine back and when I asked if I could get another bust with better teeth, I was told all the teeth look like the bust I received. They look like those cheap vampire teeth that you buy for Halloween. Really yellow, wax-like, and they sit way to far out of the mouth.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Lets all grab the BD t-800 PF!!

NAOW!

If anyone is looking to get the T-800 bust, be careful. The teeth are horrible. I sent mine back and when I asked if I could get another bust with better teeth, I was told all the teeth look like the bust I received. They look like those cheap vampire teeth that you buy for Halloween. Really yellow, wax-like, and they sit way to far out of the mouth.
The new run is awful. Sums up the changes at Sideshow, profit over quality.

Thank goodness!
Lol serious. I don't think everyone deserved to see our back and forth. Especially on this most Holy of Collector weeka

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

sorry if this is a stupid question but if I order something that has extra reward points and I use a payment plan to order it, do I get the extra reward points in the end?

sorry if this is a stupid question but if I order something that has extra reward points and I use a payment plan to order it, do I get the extra reward points in the end?

yes you do

thank you, looks like I'll be ordering T1 Terminator then

Do you guys think I should try using the comiccon code?

just wasn't sure if it would effect how much I get back in reward points. Triple reward points is too good to pass up

I also ordered terminator. The triple points made me pull the trigger. I used my code though to put Batman '66 on payment plan.

Anybody know if the COMICCON14 code will work for free shipping double reward items? According to the Sideshow terms it sounds like they would remove the discount code during processing but I could just be reading it wrong...

They may remove the code or free shipping, yes. If you're willing to pay the price without the code anyway, you may as well roll the dice and try it.

Wow, just used the comiccon14 code to bring T1 BD down to $210..with triple reward points.. what a deal! Stoked! Thanks SS!:yess:

Does the code work on the new hot toys marty mcfly?

Bwaaaaahahaaaa

Once you have that Delorean the codes will work on anything.

It didn't work on Mcfly =(

Back