Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Use it in conjunction with the monthly code on the first page. $20 off apparently on top of that.

What? The godzilla code is stackable? Which would be a big exception in Sideshow's normal discounts usage terms.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I used the ComicCon code, were we able to use the Godzilla code on top of that? :panic:

I don't think you could, it doesn't have the gift card eligible thing on top of the product page.

What figure are we talking about ?

Oh the BD HT one... got it... I got the clean one. Sticking with it.

Sucks. I usually reserve my Rewards Points for exclusive stuff that I'm pretty sure will be popular, and that I'm sure I won't cancel. That way, you don't lose out on deals like this. Previously I used them on the DX Joker exclusive, and the next one I'll use will be with the Marty McFly DX.

Can any of these codes be used on the Hot Toys WS Falcon yet?

can you get your rewards points back if you use it on a pre order then cancel later on?

Are you allowed to use the Godzilla code on several Dynamic Stands?

Well ****. I used the ComicCon14 code to PO the BD Terminator a few weeks ago. If I were to cancel and reorder with the triple rewards, I would only be making around $5 back in RP. I'll just keep the order as is and take the discount up front off the figure. Oh well, congrats to those getting a hell of a deal.

Well ****. I used the ComicCon14 code to PO the BD Terminator a few weeks ago. If I were to cancel and reorder with the triple rewards, I would only be making around $5 back in RP. I'll just keep the order as is and take the discount up front off the figure. Oh well, congrats to those getting a hell of a deal.
Wow man well good for you either way. Also not worth it to cancel because you only get one of those if I'm not correct.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm assuming the code is "Godzilla" ?

I tried and it didn't work
Its that plus some random digits after that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back