Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Wow man well good for you either way. Also not worth it to cancel because you only get one of those if I'm not correct.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm saving money either way. Just would have been nice to get $35 in RP instead of $10.50. No worries.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Pre-ordered the T800 and went ahead with Connor Statue too. Triple reward points are hard to pass up :D

Used the COMICCON14 code to pick up three of the Dynamic Stands... at $20 each, I think they are a pretty good deal.
Cannot wait to put my Avengers Mark VII on one! :)

Used the COMICCON14 code to pick up three of the Dynamic Stands... at $20 each, I think they are a pretty good deal.
Cannot wait to put my Avengers Mark VII on one! :)
Wait, you can use the comiccon14 on more than 1 order?

I think he means applied to the total

Wait, you can use the comiccon14 on more than 1 order?

No, just the total off the three stands. So glad they took off the "Limit One Per Person" on those things!
With the free shipping special, it took them down to a little over $20 per stand.

No, just the total off the three stands. So glad they took off the "Limit One Per Person" on those things!
With the free shipping special, it took them down to a little over $20 per stand.
Those are the 1/6th stands I'm assuming?

Are you allowed to use the Godzilla code on several Dynamic Stands?

Wow thread got cleaned up good. Nice. Now we can get back to normal convos

Not sure if the "Godzilla" code will work with the dynamic stands, but the comiccon14 with free shipping worked for me. They arrived this morning, $36 for 2 dynamic stands is an amazing deal!!!

are you able to use a coupon code and rewards points? If so how?

Back