Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I don't think I'd pick up any of those figures for $1. I haven't even been able to get through 1/8th of the movie yet - have to try again soon. Not sure who's bright idea it was to produce this line.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I saw the movie, thought it was decent, strictly speaking from an action movie point of view. Would never collect anything from that line though. Not surprised SS is trying to empty their stock.

Triple rewards on Baby Doll PF too. Too bad I have both already :(

Yeah, they must be pretty desperate to get rid of that stuff. I always wondered why those figures were made when so many other great figures are not.

Yeah, they must be pretty desperate to get rid of that stuff. I always wondered why those figures were made when so many other great figures are not.

pfft, add it to the list

tonto as well, so many others :lol

tonto as well, so many others :lol

Love the movie or hate the movie, but no one is going to buy a Tonto figure without the Lone Ranger. Johnny Depp or not.

Love the movie or hate the movie, but no one is going to buy a Tonto figure without the Lone Ranger. Johnny Depp or not.

Yep, no point in having a Tonto all alone :slap If they put up a PO for the Ranger, then I'm in though. As of right now, he is just gonna miss the boat for most collectors.

Tonto and Ranger should have been a $350 combo.

I was going to say $300, but I thought it wasn't that realistic for Hot Toys. ;) You know, considering Tonto alone is $205.

I was going to say $300, but I thought it wasn't that realistic for Hot Toys. ;) You know, considering Tonto alone is $205.

I don't think Tonto is that bad but I wouldn't pay money for it :lol

I don't think Tonto is that bad but I wouldn't pay money for it :lol
:lol

It's a good looking figure but retailing over $200 for it is insane.

Hot Toys love doing Johnny Depp - it wouldn't surprise me to see a figure from Transcendence. :slap If I were going to get a Depp figure it would have to be a two-pack along with Benicio Del Toro from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - I think it would make a great niche product.

Hot Toys love doing Johnny Depp - it wouldn't surprise me to see a figure from Transcendence. :slap If I were going to get a Depp figure it would have to be a two-pack along with Benicio Del Toro from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - I think it would make a great niche product.

oh yeah that I would buy :lol great movie

Yeah man, I'm on board with that choice :lecture

So is the comiccon14 working? I tried it to the sucker punch amber and it did not worked..?

Back