Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I used it on the Iron Man 3 bust set.... wanted it for a while

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

So 'COMICCON14' works on the freshly released Lobo but I'm still getting 'Not Eligible' on the nearly up for two months Machiko :huh

LR and Tonto as a 2 pack would have sold. Tonto as a stand alone will be a shelf warmer for a while.

Why won't the COMICCON14 code work on the R2-D2 that went up for over two months ago for May the 4th? I don't get it.

It don't worked either for the Hot toys Amber. Is it because it already has a extra reward points and free shipping? Hmm and can't apply a promo code..?

Can't use coupons/promos on Free Shipping items - that's a part of the rules. Sometimes it's possible due to database issues or lack of validation on their site, but they reserve the right to cancel in such cases (again, part of the rules).

It don't worked either for the Hot toys Amber. Is it because it already has a extra reward points and free shipping? Hmm and can't apply a promo code..?

no sure I ordered the Iron Man busts and they are on Extra rewards

its just on selected items

Eventually they'll be using Amber as packing material like they did with Angelica last year! ;)

You guys can joke all you want, but I ended up with three Angelica's

One to prop a door open, one to balance the kitchen table and one for the fire :lecture

Also Sideshow will be burying the remaining stockpile of Angelicas in the Nevada desert on Wednesday for anyone whos interested. :rotfl

Back