Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Doesn't even work on Thor.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I just used the code on Hot Toys Thor. Cancelled my existing order and reordered using the COMICCON14 code.

Sideshow's site appears to be using this third-party site to produce the pop-up 5% and 10% off codes: https://www.upsellit.com/

I got one 10% off and one 5% off code today from looking at an in-stock Star Wars item in my cart. Problem is something went wrong with the 10% off code, maybe because I already had today's new code loaded in, it didn't put the 10% code in my cart when I accepted it. I've been trying to make another one regenerate, but it seems to have something built in to only give you one of each, I guess per day, because I've had them generate on previous days too.

Thanks! Does this new one work on Falcon?

Bring back the free RPs.

That's the only reason I'm still subscribed to this thread. The off chance that Sideshow brings those back on some odd day. I doubt I would have made my first purchase with Sideshow if they hadn't had that awesome promotion.

That's the only reason I'm still subscribed to this thread. The off chance that Sideshow brings those back on some odd day. I doubt I would have made my first purchase with Sideshow if they hadn't had that awesome promotion.
And here I thought you hung out with us because of our personalities.

Getout.gif
giphy.gif

:lol:slap

When spookfest event continues. Do we still have those lists of people that will received those group emails? :) i missed those times and can't wait for this year. Skulking foxes again

LOL I was on vacation in Florida during that. Fun times. Good memories. Free points.

Remember those times. :) was in my duty. But kept on check my phone for the emails. Really had fun and able to meet new friends here who are willing to help a fellow collectors :) come on SS for the free reward points. Need to lessen the $$ for the PF G.hulk.

Back