Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

One to prop a door open, one to balance the kitchen table and one for the fire :lecture

Also Sideshow will be burying the remaining stockpile of Angelicas in the Nevada desert on Wednesday for anyone whos interested. :rotfl

x marks the spot :wink1:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Surprised comiccon14 doesn't work on R2.

He ended up with 3 for free I think.

I packout all my figures so I kept getting free figures and the page saying, "you're awesome here is a free figure". I'm not the only one who got multiple free Angelica's.

It was a random giveaway they did last year. No clue why, but It seemed if you packed out, it increased your odds.

One came with a regular mark vii, next one came with bd dx 13 and no clue what the last one came with

I wish I got an Angelica, I got some stuff toy with blood in it's mouth.

I just keep getting key chains. Lots and lots of key chains.

I have a nice collection of 2014 SS calendars

Angelica is not worth the pack out price. Lol.

Lmfao

Back