Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Limited Time Offer! Celebrate America
Use code JLY-FTH14-PNQWGUQ4 to save $25 off your order.

*This $25 gift card code can only be used once per account / household. Offer good only on new In-Stock orders of eligible products. This gift card code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, FREE shipping deals, reward points, gift certificates, gift cards, even if checkout allows it. This gift card code will expire on July 7th, 2014, at 11:59PM (GMT), or while supplies last.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

*This $25 gift card code can only be used once per account / household. Offer good only on new In-Stock orders of eligible products. This gift card code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, FREE shipping deals, reward points, gift certificates, gift cards, even if checkout allows it. This gift card code will expire on July 7th, 2014, at 11:59PM (GMT), or while supplies last.

Hmmm... I have been trying to resist Iron Patriot but this has me thinking :dunno.

Where did you get the code?
Could be a unique code linked to your account.

Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Go to SSC's site, it's on the top.

Might actually pick up Robin this time. Thx for sharing.

"This July 4th Weekend Only!"

It's only Thursday so won't work yet.
Pity there's nothing 'in-stock' I want.

Just tried to use it. Said its made for a specific account.

Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

It appears in the top banner when I go to SSC's site on my iphone. You click and it generates a GC for your account.

Thanks guys, just got the code too, now what to buy?

Ok cool got it. Thx fellas

Tried it with Black Widow PF, didn't work... :monkey3

You know whats weird is I was trying to add Black widow to my cart then check out too. It says the GC would not qualify. Then within about 5 minutes of sitting on that checkout screen the screen goes frosted black and HULK smashes through it. It gives me a Code to apply for 10% off. I dont know if its specific, but you can try to use it if you want.

Your discount code (UPS10OFFUQ5M9K) for 10% has been applied to your order total. Please review and click 'proceed to checkout' to continue with your order.

10% off Hulk Maquette only?
Di Fabio used it last week, with Double Points.

You can try exactly what I'm doing and see if you get the discount. Its up to you. Just trying to help you out. I'm not buying anything today.

Item Description Quantity Price
Black Widow - Natasha Romanova

Marvel Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Individual price: US $359.99

Remove US $359.99
Quick Cost Calculator
Subtotal $359.99
Discount Code: UPS10OFFUQ5M9K Remove -$36.00
Shipping $21.76

Damn, there's never anything in stock that I want when we get one of these cool coupons!:gah:

You can try exactly what I'm doing and see if you get the discount. Its up to you. Just trying to help you out. I'm not buying anything today.

Item Description Quantity Price

Marvel Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Individual price: US $359.99

Remove US $359.99
Quick Cost Calculator
Subtotal $359.99
Discount Code: UPS10OFFUQ5M9K Remove -$36.00
Shipping $21.76
Oh, so it was for BW. Cool.

Not for me either, was just curious.
10% doesn't sound so good when you have to add another 20% :gah:

You know whats weird is I was trying to add Black widow to my cart then check out too. It says the GC would not qualify. Then within about 5 minutes of sitting on that checkout screen the screen goes frosted black and HULK smashes through it. It gives me a Code to apply for 10% off. I dont know if its specific, but you can try to use it if you want.

Your discount code (UPS10OFFUQ5M9K) for 10% has been applied to your order total. Please review and click 'proceed to checkout' to continue with your order.

Thank you! It worked! :hi5: :1-1: :duff

I have a question for anybody who knows, I've heard people mention getting to transfer their NRD one time without losing it, I can't find mention on the Sideshow site. Can someone confirm this and how do you go about doing so?

I'd like to cancel my Cap 2 pack and move it to my Batman Armory.

I have a question for anybody who knows, I've heard people mention getting to transfer their NRD one time without losing it, I can't find mention on the Sideshow site. Can someone confirm this and how do you go about doing so?

I'd like to cancel my Cap 2 pack and move it to my Batman Armory.
It's not mentioned at all. I just used the live chat option and they did it for me.

Back