Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I've been eyeing the Hulk/Banner two pack and double rewards is enticing. The big ass price tag still doesn't do much for me though :lol

:rotfl

Late to the party but holy moly, they have a ton of merchandise up :thud:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***double RP today only on a bunch of stuff

The double RP expires tonight (Friday) at 11:59 EST.

I picked up the Iron Patriot with the double rewards offer. Combined that with the SUMMERTIME coupon. I've been wanting the figure for a while and this seemed like a good opportunity to get it. Only thing is I won't be getting it until August since I opted to flex pay it.

:rotfl

Late to the party but holy moly, they have a ton of merchandise up :thud:
I'll probably end up biting the bullet on that set eventually. Decided I'm going to do an Avengers lineup, even though mine won't all match or be from the same film but whatever. Yeah Sideshow really did put a lot of stuff up though with the double rewards offer. Pretty decent deal if you're looking for any of the figures they have up. Especially considering it's not all just slow selling stuff either.

^^^ I did the same thing & ordered the IP. I have the mark 42 on PO but it's delayed again. Might end up cancelling this. IP would be my first Hot toys ! I have thor on flex. I will slowly build my avengers team.

They should offer double RP on some hot preorders once in a while. That'd be amazing!

thanks for the summertime code, got 20 off the regular Alien warrior LSB preorder. but didn't work on the big chap order.

Yes. had tried BC first, I was ordering both anyway so no harm done if its single use per customer.

Well, sideshow got me! I couldn't pass on getting the Hulk Maquette with this deal. The best part was that, while I was on the checkout screen, an add popped up saying that if I were to order "NOW!" I could also get 10% off. I was having dinner at the time, so I just left the window open on checkout. I have a feeling I set up a timer of some sort. So not only I got double the points (I checked) I also got the 10% off. Great deal :yess:

Here's the code by the way: UPS10OFFV2ND5V

Awesome, so how much did you save? That's a great piece.

By the way, the double points deal ends in 20 minutes....

Well, sideshow got me! I couldn't pass on getting the Hulk Maquette with this deal. The best part was that, while I was on the checkout screen, an add popped up saying that if I were to order "NOW!" I could also get 10% off. I was having dinner at the time, so I just left the window open on checkout. I have a feeling I set up a timer of some sort. So not only I got double the points (I checked) I also got the 10% off. Great deal :yess:

Here's the code by the way: UPS10OFFV2ND5V
Congrats man :hi5:

And more importantly: A NEW CODE! :rock :panic:

Funny, I've put several things in my cart, and the only item that code seems to work on is the Hulk Maquette, but it does give you 10% off ($65) of that item.

Just got out of work and saw this. Thanks for the code! Is the 10% code for select items?

Funny, I've put several things in my cart, and the only item that code seems to work on is the Hulk Maquette, but it does give you 10% off ($65) of that item.
I got a similar code once with the Mezco Chucky Doll. So I decided to try and use it on something else. Nothing worked except Chucky :/

Having said that, if you have been on the fence with regards to the Avengers Hulk then this is the best deal you can get. 10% off and double rps

Congrats man :hi5:

Thanks buddy! :wave Now, to find space for it :slap

Having said that, if you have been on the fence with regards to the Avengers Hulk then this is the best deal you can get. 10% off AED double rps

Yeah, so looks like that code was specifically for the Hulk Maquette. Sorry, I didn't try with anything else. Like V8 said though, if you are in the fence, get it now (no more db rewards but 10% is still nice).

Back