Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I have a question for anybody who knows, I've heard people mention getting to transfer their NRD one time without losing it, I can't find mention on the Sideshow site. Can someone confirm this and how do you go about doing so?

I'd like to cancel my Cap 2 pack and move it to my Batman Armory.

I e-mailed them and just asked to have my Mark 42 deposit moved to my Batman Armory. They e-mailed back to have me confirm the move and told me it was my one time transfer.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, you get one courtesy move of the NRD on your account, so use it wisely!

Hopefully a new code surfaces soon, I'm thinking this month's should work on Falcon finally :impatient:

Do you have to move it to another item requiring a NRD or could I move it on to any order?

Do you have to move it to another item requiring a NRD or could I move it on to any order?

Any order. When I canceled my Centurion Iron Man, I moved the NRD to Golden Age Cap.

Any order. When I canceled my Centurion Iron Man, I moved the NRD to Golden Age Cap.

Awesome, I'll be getting in touch with them soon, probably just roll it onto Thor then. Thanks everyone for the answers.

So, I wanted to reorder IP PF since they have that 40% off coupon that pops up and its cheaper than when i originally POed IP. Only thing is, now they charge NRD and Im wondering if I would still get the double reward points? anyone know if u get the reward points after using a coupon?

So, I wanted to reorder IP PF since they have that 40% off coupon that pops up and its cheaper than when i originally POed IP. Only thing is, now they charge NRD and Im wondering if I would still get the double reward points? anyone know if u get the reward points after using a coupon?

Hi how do you get 40% off IP??

With their new policy, you DO get reward points for whatever you end up paying for after coupons, etc. How do you get 40% off of IP?

haha sorry i meant $40 off....so 10% :lol my mistake! still would like to know if u get rewards points when using a coupon?

Yes. And for the next person that asks, still Yes. :)

With their new policy, you DO get reward points for whatever you end up paying for after coupons, etc. How do you get 40% off of IP?

ok, but what if it had double reward points? and i corrected myself...i meant $40, not 40%...sorry!

Ok, just re ordered IP. i got 760 RP instead of 800. So basically just minus the discount i got. I got the 10% cuz a coupon just auto popped up while i had IP in my cart. So, instead of $460 shipped with 800 RP, I now am getting him for $416 shipped with 760 RP. The only drawback is now I have to pay the NRD whereas before there was none. I had already made the decision to get him so I'm fine with that. I'll take the $44 discount!

Cool.
In cart...Waiting for pop-up...Might be tempted...Shouldn't really...But...

10%? Bastards only gave me 5...

157gg9g.png

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Close to biting the bullet on The Mandarin using one of the $25 gift cards I have. Would bring it to right under $200 which isn't bad. I'll think about it a while more though.

I'm thinking of using the $25 code on getting Iron Patriot. My first Iron Man figure. Very much debating.

Back