Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

They need to have free shipping offers on more pieces. I held off on a few things because of it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

They need to have free shipping offers on more pieces. I held off on a few things because of it.
You don't know how lucky you are.
Try no such thing as free shipping, infact it costs International buyers more, and adding 20% to every purchase :gah:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***double RP today only on a bunch of stuff

Well, sideshow got me! I couldn't pass on getting the Hulk Maquette with this deal. The best part was that, while I was on the checkout screen, an add popped up saying that if I were to order "NOW!" I could also get 10% off. I was having dinner at the time, so I just left the window open on checkout. I have a feeling I set up a timer of some sort. So not only I got double the points (I checked) I also got the 10% off. Great deal :yess:

Here's the code by the way: UPS10OFFV2ND5V

These types of codes are only good on specified items and the user that gets them will know which item it is for. Just FYI to y'all.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks, Alex, for the clear-up.

Contest on twitter for 1966 Batman Figures. Ends 2pm PT today

The Sideshow event for SDCC starts today and runs all month long. Harley PF giveaway on Twitter right now.

Red Snapper and 66 Batman giveaways on Twitter right now.

Oooh giving away fish!

If I use reward points on an item with double(extra) rewards, anyone know how this work?

If I use reward points on an item with double(extra) rewards, anyone know how this work?

You'd get the extra rewards on the amount that comes out of your pocket I suppose?

Damn, it appears SUMMERTIME expired. I was going to use it on the T1 BD figure. :( Now to wait for a new coupon code. :impatient:

Oooh giving away fish!

Only because I just watched this movie last week...

524a81c966ca1.preview-300.jpg

Red Snapper.....very tasty!

Back