Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

So I see they are doing a lot of contests over on bookface and twitter. Anybody wondering if they might do one here or on their website? Since I have no access or accounts on twitter and bookface I hope they do but I understand why they are focusing their efforts and freebies there.

That would be great, do they do contests here

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yes he does and Sideshow does too. In the past they used to run a lot of contests on the boards during Spook and some other random times. They have toned it down in recent years but Sideshow still throws us some nice ones on here every once in a while.

Yes he does and Sideshow does too. In the past they used to run a lot of contests on the boards during Spook and some other random times. They have toned it down in recent years but Sideshow still throws us some nice ones on here every once in a while.

Cool! I'll keep an eye out

What's the $25 dollar coupon code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The April 14 is the $20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The May the Fourth $25 may only work on Star Wars stuff, I wanted to order Yoda 1/6 anyway, wonder if it works on him

is there a code for star wars stuff. I wanna get the Luke Skywalker for my wife.

It should. I knwo Han was code eligble for the April one so I would think codes would work with Luke.

what is the star wars code? I know the April14 one for the $20 off but I want the code so I can get $25.00 off of Luke

The $25 one is in Stock and eligible items only.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nevermind I figured it out. I just used the April14 code since it is still working so I can get Luke Skywalker for my wife!

Back