Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

The new Hulk are shorter but take up just as much room width and depth wise.
It's actually the deepest of all three at 19".

Oh I didn't realize that, I just knew it was short. I think the choice is easy then.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

The new Hulk are shorter but take up just as much room width and depth wise.
It's actually the deepest of all three at 19".

The pose makes it shorter but keeping it in scale, the depth is needed.

:exactly:

Making a statue taller has no impact on display space needed, unless using shelves, it's the footprint that takes up space.

I will be adding this one to my avengers display.

As I am using the orignal comic based renditions, this works well.

Those codes that ppl win through twitter and stuff, are they codes that multiple ppl can add to their wallets or like a one user only code?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

If it's a prize it will be a unique one use only code.

Have you tried the $25 code?

If it's a prize it will be a unique one use only code.

Have you tried the $25 code?

Yeah added that but haven't used it. I also meant that if say I were to win a code, would I be able to share it with you guys. Or would that winning code be only for myself to use?

someone know if i use the $25 star wars gift card i'll get reward point or not?
thanks

someone know if i use the $25 star wars gift card i'll get reward point or not?
thanks
*Takes a deep breath* Hi there.
You will get Reward Points on the cash value of your order, what you actually pay in cash excluding shipping charges.

:panic: OMG, OMG, OMG :gah:

Col is definitely working his way up to the short list for sainthood.

He just wants to be a mod so he can bully us ;)

Darn, I forgot to use the April coupon yesterday... Here's waiting for May...

Nah i think he means the regular monthly coupon

So I see they are doing a lot of contests over on bookface and twitter. Anybody wondering if they might do one here or on their website? Since I have no access or accounts on twitter and bookface I hope they do but I understand why they are focusing their efforts and freebies there.

Back