Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I actually managed it twice but once is their policy.

That's cool. How did you manage to, if I may ask?

I have just used the "one time courtesy", and they were quite categorical about it; as in "Make sure you remember it, its just this once." :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

That's cool. How did you manage to, if I may ask?

I have just used the "one time courtesy", and they were quite categorical about it; as in "Make sure you remember it, its just this once." :)

Sometimes if the item gets delayed they will refund u your NRD if say u no longer want it anymore. That's what they did with me when I cancelled my Hot Toys Joker 2.0.

Yeh, automatic return of NRD with a delayed item which is most of them.

I told them I was concerned about a very expensive item, P2 Maquette, shipping internationally with paint issues or damage and they kindly moved my NRD for a second time.
I will order locally once I see in hand pictures.

Yeah so now I have not used up my one time courtesy as I never got a chance to put the NRD onto something else. :yess:

I told them I was concerned about a very expensive item, P2 Maquette, shipping internationally with paint issues or damage and they kindly moved my NRD for a second time.

Sounds like if u have a very good reason they will let you do it again then. So what did u put your NRD towards to then?

Sometimes if the item gets delayed they will refund u your NRD if say u no longer want it anymore. That's what they did with me when I cancelled my Hot Toys Joker 2.0.

Oh, ok! Thank you.

They added it to my Spidey Com order.

Oh cool congrats that is an awesome piece and so much better than their old one they did. I take it you are getting the EX one? BTW u also getting Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy since those are apparently companion pieces?

Oh cool congrats that is an awesome piece and so much better than their old one they did. I take it you are getting the EX one? BTW u also getting Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy since those are apparently companion pieces?

Just Spidey Ex.
Probably have to move him on, Sideshow are killing me with awesome relentless releases.
Need to win the Lotto for a bigger house.

$25 Gift Card Code.
If you go to Sideshow's site, go to Best Sellers, Star Wars, there's a header for the "May The 4th Gift Card Giveaway." Gives you a code for a $25 GC good on eligible product.

$25 Gift Card Code.
If you go to Sideshow's site, go to Best Sellers, Star Wars, there's a header for the "May The 4th Gift Card Giveaway." Gives you a code for a $25 GC good on eligible product.

Nice, might use this on something :hi5:

Just Spidey Ex.

Oh ok cool, its a very nice looking statue.

Probably have to move him on, Sideshow are killing me with awesome relentless releases.
Need to win the Lotto for a bigger house.

What do you mean move him on? :huh

What do you mean move him on? :huh

Thought I might have to sell him and Red Sonja because I keep ordering better pieces :slap

Had a play around in my room last night and found places for Spidey, Sonja & Ivy to display nicely :)
The new Hulk may have to be sacrificed though :(

Thought I might have to sell him and Red Sonja because I keep ordering better pieces :slap

Had a play around in my room last night and found places for Spidey, Sonja & Ivy to display nicely :)

Well that's a relief. :yess:

The new Hulk may have to be sacrificed though :(

Which on of the three are you getting?

Was between Grey & Green and Green was winning.

I have the Maquette & Gladiator ordered so squeezing another beast in would be tough so will sadly have to pass.

Was between Grey & Green and Green was winning.

I have the Maquette & Gladiator ordered so squeezing another beast in would be tough so will sadly have to pass.

Well unlike those other Hulks, the Hulk color variants are quite small though. If u wanted to save space I would cancel either the Maquette or Gladiator. But of course it u prefer the look of them, then yeah I can see why u would have to pass on the green Hulk from the color Variants Hulk statues.

The new Hulk are shorter but take up just as much room width and depth wise.
It's actually the deepest of all three at 19".

Back