Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

What's the code again? Maybe I got the wrong one. I don't know it keeps saying I can't use it even when it accepted it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

It worked yesterday but not working anymore, it was a $25 coupon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's good until may 31st, so it should work on the selected items that it's good for unless there is a computer glitch. I would try again tomorrow and if it still does not work give SSC a call.

This is a SPECIAL May 4th deal. Something similar happens a few times every year.

Let's hope the May 4th codes aren't the only ones for May. I need Robin dang it..:rotfl

Was gonna use it for the R2D2. Guess not.

Even if it was a coupon code, you most likely wouldn't of been able to use it on R2 anyway. Usually takes a couple months before a preorder item can have a coupon applied

R2 will be available for ordering well into the year, there's no need to panic about coupon codes for it, there will be plenty of time for that. Sit back, relax, subscribe to this thread and grab a new code in a month or two that can be used on everything announced this month.

R2 will be available for ordering well into the year, there's no need to panic about coupon codes for it, there will be plenty of time for that. Sit back, relax, subscribe to this thread and grab a new code in a month or two that can be used on everything announced this month.

Lol at the rate these things sell out now 2 months is almost a given

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Sideshow 1/6 figures haven't been selling out until many months after shipping, so yeah, waiting two or even 6 months from pre-order is generally a safe bet. You can still buy Vader and that went up for pre-order almost one year ago (May 23 2013), shipping as of January this year. The exclusive didn't sell out until Feb/March, can't remember the exact date.

Sideshow 1/6 figures haven't been selling out until many months after shipping, so yeah, waiting two or even 6 months from pre-order is generally a safe bet.

True say. Even PFs are going slowly. The Batman Keaton PF has been up since late January (yes ppl it Has been that long) still no low quantity alert

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

When I tried using the May 4th codes posted earlier I get an error message that says it can only be used for the account with which it was created for.

When I tried using the May 4th codes posted earlier I get an error message that says it can only be used for the account with which it was created for.

Random codes like the ones in question are a one time only affair. So if they were added by the OP then you can't add them . Just generate a new one on the link posted above.

Hey buddies I got the new SSC code: may4th14 it's for $20 off anything, enjoy fam!

Back