Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I thought someone wrote that they were trying to add the luck14 and the welcome code on an order and they couldn't. As far as I knew you couldn't use more than 1 at a time. I thought it had changed. Just asking is all

Sent from the Bat Computer

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I thought someone wrote that they were trying to add the luck14 and the welcome code on an order and they couldn't. As far as I knew you couldn't use more than 1 at a time. I thought it had changed. Just asking is all
No JS. He said he had tried both codes, neither worked.

Can we do rewards and a coupon? I forget

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No, there is no combining of multiple discounts.

What are people using this month's coupon on? The only new things I really want are the T1 T-800 and Black Widow for the time being, but the coupon doesn't work for either since they were just released for pre-order, so I was wondering what other people were using it on. Was thinking of just saving up possibly due to the upcoming Winter Soldier line.

Zod of krypton HT™

I bought two of the dynamic figure stands with the coupon. Supposedly they'll reduce the shipping charge once the item is in the warehouse but if they don't, I got free shipping.

I used this months coupon for 1960 TV Batman. Hoping to get Robin with next months coupon

I used my points for the 1st time yesterday on Winter Soldier. He was the reason I started trying to find codes and I want to thank everyone here who helps and shares! I appreciate it and I'm sure others do as well.

Anyone think Monsterpalooza will generate any RP codes?

What was this month's code?

And I seriously hope that they hand out a couple of $5 rp promo codes. The foxes are always on teh prowl :rock

Back