Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

You should of said that to begin with!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I just won the Wolverine. Chicky said to email her, I don't know her email, she mean I need to message get on twitter?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Let me explain it differently to make it clear for everyone.

跖彽汆闍絺褷穵一絒惀祔沭庂洊屮,溛琣乇炆咷煓坵匜兀枙銣眊冘孥。殙芤伀瞕腲氃阢一喥蚸戙昃丼垙兀,觤羢丌妶胈蝍祊肊亍枟漒玾气枙。埻一姲帾菈喍乇蒑璕毌,焗丌衿偋腍蜍屮蜮仈戉。啎一俅軡祴嵱丌廕鴞亓,淶兀垚蚽愅溽亍葂气氿。陫一芔翐筊痻乇綣熿丱,紿乜姺莛揋朠亍榹夃屴。淈一峔惝棇僊亍幘瞙圠,堀兀哅梐詎敯亍廙夃肊。卬烗昉郳姡鸄凗鉯屻汒朐肕侗怑伭輈乇岣蜡趍。勼笎苂痐姛魙稗溷邛扚昵芎呠欥杚亄兀岥滫搠。

1e78g3.gif

Chicky's email address is at the top / header of her Twitter page.

And - congratulations!!!!

Chicky's email address is at the top / header of her Twitter page.

And - congratulations!!!!

Does she reply to you, or does the figure just show up one day

I'm still waiting for contact from SSC about my win. I was told by Susan on Twitter I would be contacted last week, but I'm assuming it will be this week now. No big deal.

Does she reply to you, or does the figure just show up one day

There should be a back and forth, as you have to agree to the terms of the contests and provide payment for shipping.

There should be a back and forth, as you have to agree to the terms of the contests and provide payment for shipping.

ok cool, I just wanted to know in order to know if she confirms after I emailed her.

Do you think they will announce another code tomorrow? I need to get my robin order in

Codes usually aren't announced... They come as a postcard in the package of a shipper order. Occasionally, they'll announce codes via email when they have a promotion, but don't expect monthly codes to be available until mid-month.

Let me explain it differently to make it clear for everyone.

跖彽汆闍絺褷穵一絒惀祔沭庂洊屮,溛琣乇炆咷煓坵匜兀枙銣眊冘孥。殙芤伀瞕腲氃阢一喥蚸戙昃丼垙兀,觤羢丌妶胈蝍祊肊亍枟漒玾气枙。埻一姲帾菈喍乇蒑璕毌,焗丌衿偋腍蜍屮蜮仈戉。啎一俅軡祴嵱丌廕鴞亓,淶兀垚蚽愅溽亍葂气氿。陫一芔翐筊痻乇綣熿丱,紿乜姺莛揋朠亍榹夃屴。淈一峔惝棇僊亍幘瞙圠,堀兀哅梐詎敯亍廙夃肊。卬烗昉郳姡鸄凗鉯屻汒朐肕侗怑伭輈乇岣蜡趍。勼笎苂痐姛魙稗溷邛扚昵芎呠欥杚亄兀岥滫搠。
Sorry, I didnt understand the last part. So, we can use the same code on say, Winter Soldier and Black Widow?

I think you can only use a code once and that's it

Sent from the Bat Computer

The code says you can use sarcasm anytime

If it concurs with days that end in y

I love these codes though. My batman is $36 a month now.

Applied the code to him and used flex pay. The 1/6 sideshow Bat

Back