Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

'LUCK14' is good 'till the end if March.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Awesome.

Perhaps I'll order the Mark VII life size bust... been thinking about doing something stupid like that lol. Get $20 off a whole $800 :)

What if they send you a brown one and say it just looked blue on your screen? ;)

Heads would roll!!! But it'd be pretty damn funny if they did that... I imagine the board would implode.

Hey Chien, did you ever redeem your DMR points for that Disney Tour, and if so, what did they make you do as "proof" the codes were yours? For DVD's, I know it's simple to show them the slips. But for other points, like movie tickets and bonus points, it wouldn't be as simple. I actually have enough points for that reward, myself, but I don't think I'm going to do it. I'm just curious...

BTW, Happy St. Paddy's Day, everyone! May green beer flow down your throats at a ravishing pace!

For those of you who have won twitter contests from SSC, how long did it take for them to contact you about shipment? I won on February 27th and haven't heard from anyone yet. Just curious.

Thanks.

For those of you who have won twitter contests from SSC, how long did it take for them to contact you about shipment? I won on February 27th and haven't heard from anyone yet. Just curious.

Thanks.

Lucky.
I never win ANYTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes several weeks to get something after you've won it. Patience....

Thanks.

Could you PM with which twitter account you won through (Chicky's or CollectSideshow), the prize you won and your name? I can look into it this week with that info.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Be careful if you won it through Chicky. She has a very strict No Sniveling Policy. ;)

It takes several weeks to get something after you've won it. Patience....

I'm not worried. :wink1:

Could you PM with which twitter account you won through (Chicky's or CollectSideshow), the prize you won and your name? I can look into it this week with that info.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

will do, thanks.

Be careful if you won it through Chicky. She has a very strict No Sniveling Policy. ;)

Nope, no chicky. I follow her on Twitter, but her contests usually involve more effort than I have. :lol

Thanks.
I didn't hear at all after I sent my address in, it just arrived in about a week. Was a bit nervous about not getting a notification or tracking info but no complaints given how quickly at arrived!

Mine took about a month, month and a half. But I did get it.

:goodpost:

But she is fair and if you did win something she will make sure you get it. I one something a long, long time ago and it took months due to a random mistake or internal miscommunication but Sideshow looked into it and delivered.

I won one recently from Susan. It took around 6 weeks from winning the prize to delivery.

For some reason I went to use this code to buy two hall or armors and it only deducted 1%?? Quickly canceled! Anyone have this error or seem to know why?

Back