Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Twitter and Insta posts have been deleted. And no apology or explanation has been given yet again.

igotarock.jpg

H68BVQ - SS dropped a new code. Already says its expired upon release. :( That's twice now this spook.
The last time this happened, "Jon Wyck" Skyped into Sideshow Live later that day dressed as a gecko and revealed a $5 code. Maybe that'll happen again?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last time... they revealed a $5 code. Maybe that'll happen again?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
$5 code ey? Double it or nothin lol It's sad to think that only reason they gave us a $5 code was because someone messed up, and not because it was planned all along and they were being extra cool.

Is Sideshow under new management or something? It's the only thing I can think of to explain their recent behavior. The terminating the affiliation with the boards, the lackluster Spook, their unwillingness to communicate with customers about technical difficulties. They used to do all this and more.

Sideshow's Spooktacular began it's life in 2004, cobbled together like Frankenstein by the web mistresses and masters of the day. It grew over the years into a large Halloween Celebration where one could expect "Disgustingly Large Discounts" and to "Snag FREE Stuff"! Collectors could save from 10% up to 50% on some of the most popular collectibles and figures as well as snag FREE collectibles during the Spooktacular event. Sideshow delivered these opportunities through the banners rotating on the site, through Graveyard of Goodies and through the Mistress of the Web's psychic readings. Sideshow would have new items, some from all new licenses, up for pre-order and even more previewing during this event! Over Spooks 14 years of life, Sideshow held Cool Contests, Online Collector Competitions, Chats and More, including FREE Reward Points! One year reaching the heights of $90 as a reward for the collectors that never sleep. Sideshow also hosted a bevy of wicked events, from the late Great PumpkinHead Carving contest to online scavenger hunts! Oh, and don't forget that they did like to offer occasional instant win events, and a greater chance for die hard fans of certain license's to actually win what their hearts desired. In it's final run, contest winners were chosen by a computer algorithm, removing most human decisions and excitement from the event. Spooktacular is survived by its sister "12 days of Sideshow" and it's stepchild "Sideshow Live". Spooktacular was loved by all, and will be missed.

RIP Spooktacular. 2004-2018.

Yes, it's dead.

I haven't spent any time on it this year. Entered a grand total of zero contests. Haven't watched 1 sec of a live feed.

I will spend the remainder of my RP on something ($150 or so) and then call it a day with SS. I'll grab off ebay, locally or at cons after that.

Yes, it's dead.

I haven't spent any time on it this year. Entered a grand total of zero contests. Haven't watched 1 sec of a live feed.

I will spend the remainder of my RP on something ($150 or so) and then call it a day with SS. I'll grab off ebay, locally or at cons after that.

Ditto. They won't change if people keeping buying from them. I didn't get $1, even though I saw all of them via notification.

SS going downhill fast.

Back