Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

Looks like Sideshow is doing Star Wars giveaways on Twitter right now to go along with the Force Awakens premiere going on in Hollywood.

Yeah I remember the November code didn't work on Chewie last year until early December for me. Usually it's around two months but I think Boba is past that point so hopefully soon.

So tempted to get Kenobi , free shipping and $20 off. Hmmmmm

Took that plunge with the code.

giphy.gif

:duff

I'm just afraid, that I pass this up and them I'm paying $500 on Ebay for this.

:exactly: Probably not that much but yeah, Han and Chewie and the Stormtroopers sold out, who knows what will happen with Ben, and even if he gets a better discount, you're still getting a good deal on him so there's nothing wrong there. At least you don't risk paying more.

:exactly: Probably not that much but yeah, Han and Chewie and the Stormtroopers sold out, who knows what will happen with Ben, and even if he gets a better discount, you're still getting a good deal on him so there's nothing wrong there. At least you don't risk paying more.

Yeaah, I'm happy I got it, I'll probably sell my Sideshow Obi Wan to help pay for this.

Just got an email from Sideshow Free 3 day shipping on in stock items ( exclusions apply ..Terms and Conditions for above shipping upgrade. Offer only valid for U.S. based residence. Offer does not apply to any Life-Size Busts, Legendary Scale Figures, Life-Size Figures, or Bronze collectibles and is only eligible on select In-Stock products. In order to take advantage of the free upgrade to 3 day shipping, qualifying In-Stock orders must be placed by Monday, December 21st, 2015 at noon (Pacific Time). ) its a day late for me, $18.36 out the window, but maybe the info can save someone else a few bucks if they were on the fence about something

What are the in stock 1/6 star wars items that eligible? I don't think ANYTHING is in stock right now that I didn't already buy haha

Where is this free shipping supposed to take effect? I clicked the link in the email to view the product list, AoU Thor was on that list and it isn't showing free shipping. I added it to cart and still nothing.

I even looked at another fig on the list and it shows $17 shipping.

Just got an email from Sideshow Free 3 day shipping on in stock items ( exclusions apply ..Terms and Conditions for above shipping upgrade. Offer only valid for U.S. based residence. Offer does not apply to any Life-Size Busts, Legendary Scale Figures, Life-Size Figures, or Bronze collectibles and is only eligible on select In-Stock products. In order to take advantage of the free upgrade to 3 day shipping, qualifying In-Stock orders must be placed by Monday, December 21st, 2015 at noon (Pacific Time). ) its a day late for me, $18.36 out the window, but maybe the info can save someone else a few bucks if they were on the fence about something

Where is this free shipping supposed to take effect? I clicked the link in the email to view the product list, AoU Thor was on that list and it isn't showing free shipping. I added it to cart and still nothing.

I even looked at another fig on the list and it shows $17 shipping.

It's a free upgrade to 3-day shipping, if it's on the select product list. Some of them are free shipping already, others have shipping charges. But the key word is upgrade.

It's a free upgrade to 3-day shipping, if it's on the select product list. Some of them are free shipping already, others have shipping charges. But the key word is upgrade.
Ah, I see. So Thor would still be 10 bucks to ship, but they adjust the order afterwards to 3 day shipping? Retail wordplay, makes you think one thing but means another.

That's a downgrade if you live in CA.

At least it's a free downgrade!

Ah, I see. So Thor would still be 10 bucks to ship, but they adjust the order afterwards to 3 day shipping? Retail wordplay, makes you think one thing but means another.

That's how I'm reading it. It certainly made me do a double take when I first read the email.

Tricky too. I don't see what it says it( I don't think it does) but is u use coupon or reward points u don't quality for free ship " upgrade"

Back