Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

Does anyone know if Sideshow's Live Chat is working today? I've been in queue, 3 visitors ahead, for the past 30 minutes or more

Does anyone know if Sideshow's Live Chat is working today? I've been in queue, 3 visitors ahead, for the past 30 minutes or more

gotta understand, this is the week of Christmas, lots of ppl take time off. Could be that not everyone is in house right now so maybe only one or two CS reps instead of their norm. Out of 20 ppl in my office, only 5 of us are here this week.

Last edited:

No worries, was just curious to see if they were around or if there was a bug on my computer. :wink1:

Yeah, I've shipped some things this year too and foolishly went with UPS. Never again, their prices are so high compared to USPS. That's what I'm going with from now on.
It really depends on the size and weight of the package. Larger heavier items are cheaper through Fed Ex and UPS. USPS gets ridiculously expensive for larger and heavier items. I just sold two PF's, and both were significantly cheaper through Fed Ex. UPS was about the same. I just prefer Fed Ex to UPS.

For Ebay sales, if you don't promise expedited shipping, Fed Ex Smartpost is cheaper than USPS on almost every package. I use them 95% of the time for my Ebay sales. You must ship through Ebay to get the bargain rates (not through Paypal--Fed Ex isn't an option through Paypal)... For small light packages, I still use USPS, but Fed Ex Smartpost is my norm...

I got the after hourse message on Sideshow's phone line just now. I'm trying to find out why an in stock item I ordered last Monday hasn't shipped yet. Don't think I'm going to get through, though.

It really depends on the size and weight of the package. Larger heavier items are cheaper through Fed Ex and UPS. USPS gets ridiculously expensive for larger and heavier items. I just sold two PF's, and both were significantly cheaper through Fed Ex. UPS was about the same. I just prefer Fed Ex to UPS.

For Ebay sales, if you don't promise expedited shipping, Fed Ex Smartpost is cheaper than USPS on almost every package. I use them 95% of the time for my Ebay sales. You must ship through Ebay to get the bargain rates (not through Paypal--Fed Ex isn't an option through Paypal)... For small light packages, I still use USPS, but Fed Ex Smartpost is my norm...

Do you get an option to ship through eBay or Paypal? It's been quite awhile since I've sold anything on eBay. I'm so nervous about it now.

Thought we had another day worth of sales/shipping but I guess not. Have they ever done after christmas sale like some do? Can't remember.

Thought we had another day worth of sales/shipping but I guess not. Have they ever done after christmas sale like some do? Can't remember.

Don't they do the 12 days after Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get an option to ship through eBay or Paypal? It's been quite awhile since I've sold anything on eBay. I'm so nervous about it now.
If you start the shipping process in Ebay, then you can do USPS or Fed Ex. If you start the shipping process through Paypal, then you can do USPS or UPS. It all depends on where you start the shipping process...

You'd think they'd have a clearance sale to weed out old crap. But I don't recall them doing much after Christmas, sale-wise... I'm hoping for a Christmas Day and/or New years day rewards code, but it probably won't happen. Just wishful thinking...

Don't they do the 12 days after Christmas?

I think that's new figures and preorders but I couldn't remember if other sales were included in that.

Is Sideshow's site messed up for everyone?

For days now product searches have come up with (0) products. You can still click on the link and find everything inside, so that's not a problem.

However, if you click on 'View Items' from your Promo Code list, and try to search for all the eligible products, you can only see the preview page.

The 'Show more collectibles' or 'Load all collectibles' links go to a blank page.

Kuat, is this still happening for you? It has been doing it since for me as well, and is still doing it. Wonder if they know about this?

Kuat, is this still happening for you? It has been doing it since for me as well, and is still doing it. Wonder if they know about this?

Yes, it's still happening.

guys... any discount codes i can couple with reward points - want to pick up obi wan... that free shipping is also gone :( shld i pick him now or any chance of a discount after christmas...

STR-WRTFA-YLXT05

This code gives $25 off
r2d2,cadbane,jango fett and a couple of others.

Thanks for the code!

Back