Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

It was working for me a moment ago.

Is there any way to combine RPs with the $20 code?

has anyone that won a prize during spook not receive info regarding the prize? I won something on 10/28 and nothing yet.

Thanks for the code, used for Leia, i think US$185 is a good price.

has anyone that won a prize during spook not receive info regarding the prize? I won something on 10/28 and nothing yet.
They contacted everyone weeks ago (according to the guys here) so you must of done something wrong.

Maybe you didn't crawl up far enough :monkey3

Is the SSC web site working?

I select a category and all of the sub categories show "0" and noting is on the screen

This was happening earlier, and also on the Archive search.

However, if you click on the 'zero' links you should find that the pages are still there, even though they're not being recorded in the menu.

I was just chatting with Susan about something else, according to her she has processed all of the prizes and they have all been sent on to fulfillment for shipping. So if you never heard anything at all after winning, it's likely that you lost it. I would just send her an email with whatever proof you have that you won something. But it may be too late. You should have at least gotten a quote for the shipping that you have to pay for the prize.

Last edited:

This graphic is from last year but just a reminder that the SSC 12 days event usually starts on Christmas day.

12days.jpg

Does anyone know if the coupon can work for the NRD

I was just chatting with Susan about something else, according to her she has processed all of the prizes and they have all been sent on to fulfillment for shipping. So if you never heard anything at all after winning, it's likely that you lost it. I would just send her an email with whatever proof you have that you won something. But it may be too late. You should have at least gotten a quote for the shipping that you have to pay for the prize.

I was contacted by her the day that I won and she asked for all my information and let me pick the prize. I'll try an online chat with them
Thanks for the info

when's the 1/6 hot toys boba fett available for coupon?

Maybe after the new year. Probably should work already but sometimes after the month changes codes start to work.

Thanks pal!

Well it does work for the Jawas and Tatooine Luke. Too bad not for the R2-Q5 or the AT-AT driver.

Back